• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

Man, yeah. Glenn will be missed. I enjoyed his character a lot more in the early seasons. Felt like he was pushed to the back for a long time (well, you know outside of that dumb, dumb, dumpster stuff), but it's still a bit sad.

A decent episode and I'm curious to see where they take it. Jeffery Morgan is a great and hammy villain. He chews scenery like a mother f'ker.

I need Morgan to get back to bad ass status like yesterday though.

Maggie's kid will need a father y'know
jawalrus.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
you see GAF, we now get to look forward to
Rick fucking Negans eyeballs with his cock
in the most gratuitous way possible.

I look forward to the carnage.

Uh... Comic spoilers?

Game of Thrones NG+

I dunno. I haven't seen the infamous "Red Wedding." But that seemed rather tame compared to some things. I mean we see him beat them, and a little blood splatter, but nothing that is beating them into a pulp. They're pretty much post pulp with the exception of Glenn's hand twitching.

does anything else ever happen in the WD universe besides group wars and the fight for resources? id prefer seeing what's left inside the major cities, government research centers etc.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Lauren seemed legit broken up. That was sad :(

Well, they were together for like 5 seasons and 5 years now. Similar to Beth's actor. The whole cast pretty much works together even on off-days to where they regard each other as a "family."

No

Yes

Thanks for spoiling something in the comic for me, Kinggi, ass.

UberTag

All of Norman's fangirls in the crowd are just grateful Daryl didn't die tonight.

I gotta say, that cliffhanger was redeemed after this episode.
I still think they should have offed Abe in the finale and then teased another death over the summer.
Would have made the fans less bitter and having two deaths would have enabled them to do just that.

jokkir

does anything else ever happen in the WD universe besides group wars and the fight for resources? id prefer seeing what's left inside the major cities, government research centers etc.

There was that hospital with the full of crazy police located in a big city (forgot which one exactly)

jett

D-Member
For a second there I thought this show had jumped the shark with AMC's stunt last season and how it seemed like they were still stringing us along, but I gotta say...they delivered. That was fucked. I did not see the second death coming at all. FUCKING DARYL. And in the end I think the audience ended up being as fucked up as Rick. I really believed Corl's arm was a goner. Great episode.

p.s. Corl's actor is absolutely awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom