• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss boy T-Dog!
572f2c8c5f95a97349805a9bfd647fd9.jpg

RangerX

Banned
I think it will probably be Abraham because he gave a bit of lip but I hope they take the braver choice and go with maggie.

dustyherb

Do you mean properly leaked, or people guessed based on who turned up to the set kind of leaked?

I only read the latter and that's not a leak.
Your right it's not, my mistake. But TSDF have verified what people have been saying for months so it's still most likely true.

It's crazy how dark this episode will probably be. 40+ mins of misery. Good times. I don't think they'll even hint at a hopeful note on this one. Maybe next episode.

jerry113

Banned
Doesn't matter who it is, they took a dramatically satisfying moment from the comics and turned it into a cheap cliffhanger gimmick for ratings over artistic merit. Could've been a powerful ending but instead it's gonna be a wet fart.

Alpende

Not that I recall. But we also didn't really have the emotional attachment to Rob Stark's wife that we have to Maggie and Glenn.

True, but that doesn't really have anything to do with possible outcry over Maggie's death.

I still hope Glenn gets it though.

Cmagus

So excited for this tonight. All day everyone at work is talking about tonight it's gonna be interesting to talk to everyone tomorrow.

LowParry

Ya know we have a Community thread for spoilers. If you got questions or just want to get spoiled, you know what to do. Keep it out of here. This is a big moment for TWD and people who are going in blind or who are not comic book readers shouldn't get spoiled.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
He's great in Westworld too
Did he get introduced in episode 3? If not which character was he before that?

Also people that want spoilers go to the spoiler thread or create an unmarked spoiler like Game of Thrones has. This should have been done years ago, because of every year you have the comic book readers spoiling everything, like how last year everyone knew about Negan before he was even mentioned including personality traits and how he acts. Seriously I think it's time people start being more appropriate with spoilers.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Did he get introduced in episode 3? If not which character was he before that?

Also people that want spoilers go to the spoiler thread or create an unmarked spoiler like Game of Thrones has. This should have been done years ago, because of every year you have the comic book readers spoiling everything, like how last year everyone knew about Negan before he was even mentioned including personality traits and how he acts. Seriously I think it's time people start being more appropriate with spoilers.

Yeah he has a biggish part in episode 3, hopefully it continues as he's a great actor imo

dustyherb

It's crazy how dark this episode will probably be. 40+ mins of misery. Good times. I don't think they'll even hint at a hopeful note on this one. Maybe next episode.
Ya I really hope the next episode has some lighter moments. Not expecting anything happy with tonight's episode.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Lol, AMC sure thinks Walking Dead is important. All day marathon, constant countdown clock, bunch of Walking Dead themed commercials.

styl3s

A big man killing a pregnant woman in such a brutal way will inspire so much backlash on the show, I can't see it happening.
This is why they should do it.

People need to stop being afraid to take chances out of fear and TWD is the platform to show it doesn't matter who the fuck you are you can die. Killing Maggie is straight up shock value it creates conversation and no matter how many people bitch on twitter and tumblr the show is still gonna dominate ratings,. Should Maggie get plot armor because she's pregnant?

WaffleTaco

Yeah he has a biggish part in episode 3, hopefully it continues as he's a great actor imo
Great I can't wait to watch it!
Lol, AMC sure thinks Walking Dead is important. All day marathon, constant countdown clock, bunch of Walking Dead themed commercials.
It's their biggest show, advertisers always put big ads out there during it.

This is why they should do it.

People need to stop being afraid to take chances out of fear and TWD is the platform to show it doesn't matter who the fuck you are you can die. Killing Maggie is straight up shock value it creates conversation and no matter how many people bitch on twitter and tumblr the show is still gonna dominate ratings
People don't want to see pregnant women get brutally murdered, it's disgusting. It's the same way they showed that little girl killing the other one in Season 4, and then having Carol execute her. There's no reason for it except shock value.

styl3s

Great I can't wait to watch it!

It's their biggest show, advertisers always put big ads out there during it.

People don't want to see pregnant women get brutally murdered, it's disgusting. It's the same way they showed that little girl killing the other one in Season 4, and then having Carol execute her. There's no reason for it except shock value.
Are you new to TWD? One of the main points of TWD is that nobody is safe. Doesn't matter what your gender, race or age is you can die in TWD and that's what makes the show and comic so exciting because you never know who is gonna die your favorite character can in one episode and gone the next if we just stop killing people because of X or Y what the fuck is the point of even having them in the show? It's like Rick/Carl you know they are NEVER in any kind of danger because they aren't going to kill them off.

Maggie dying is the most shocking and brutal and impactful death you can do outside of Daryl which won't happen anytime soon because he brings in a lot of ratings and sells insane amounts of merch.

Jerm411

My mind says Maggie and Abraham get it tonight but I wish they'd go balls out and off Daryl and Michonne...it'd be Negan's way of showing Rick who's the man now.

Do think Rick's hand goes bye bye though...

WaffleTaco

Are you new to TWD? One of the main points of TWD is that nobody is safe. Doesn't matter what your gender, race or age is you can die in TWD and that's what makes the show and comic so exciting because you never know who is gonna die your favorite character can in one episode and gone the next if we just stop killing people because of X or Y what the fuck is the point of even having them in the show? It's like Rick/Carl you know they are NEVER in any kind of danger because they aren't going to kill them off.

Maggie dying is the most shocking and brutal and impactful death you can do outside of Daryl which won't happen anytime soon because he brings in a lot of ratings and sells insane amounts of merch.
Except the show is telling a story. If you still believe the whole "nobody is safe" mantra than I have news for you, it's all a lie. It's a fabrication that was made to make you believe that it was real. If "nobody was safe" many more people would have been killed by now and randomly too. Every character death has a motivation behind it because it is a fictional story. Maggie being killed would show that "life doesn't find a way," which is not what the show is about right now.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Daryl and Rick are probably like, 70% of the reason this show could be considered above average. They aint making that mistake tonight. Book it.

dustyherb

Can you tell me plz. Send me a PM. I heard some YouTube videos but nothing convincing.
Not doing anymore PM. I don't want this thread getting flooded with people constantly asking. Go to the spoiler thread in the off-topic community and I'll let you know there.

I made a promise to myself that if they don't reveal who dies in the first 10-15 minutes I'm done with this show- I know it won't happen and I'll still keep watching haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom