• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

Oh yeah, I'm ready. I skipped out on the last two (jesus, is it two?) seasons of Fear The Walking Dead because I was a bit zombie'd out. But I'm ready for the big show.

May Dale and his face bless this season, the seventh season of our lord.
Opening Theme is going to die this episode I heard.
Noooo. Bear, :(

Grisby

Tonight will be rough going, but.. it's going to be okay. It'll work out, and everything will be okay.

SBodX.jpg
Poor T-Lion.

Oh yeah, I'm ready. I skipped out on the last two (jesus, is it two?) seasons of Fear The Walking Dead because I was a bit zombie'd out. But I'm ready for the big show.

May Dale and his face bless this season, the seventh season of our lord.

Noooo. Bear, :(

You missed nothing.

RPGCrazied

Yup. The Walking Dead is back.

Not going to lie, some episodes have been awful, but not the series itself. Every show has its shit episode. Its not just a TWD thing.

It's still a great show. I think its already been confirmed for another season too. Suck it haters.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Arrival getting a lot of advertising time, probably deserves it, heard it was great.

edit; holy shit it has 100% with 46 reviews at rt

One hour and fifteen minutes here in the UK, think we might be half an hour behind America so catch you all later.

Someone remember the tissues.

I was going back and forth on whether to be done with this show or not, but curiosity got the best of me. Besides, I'm in for more ice cold assassin Maggie scenes.

The idea of people getting hyped by this awful series is offensive.
How about the idea of posting in a thread about a show that you have no interest in? Can't there at LEAST be some constructive criticism? I don't get it, unless the point is just to get people stirred up.

Kickz

Just please not Abe, I need more of those weird phrases he comes up with and general bad-assery. Take out either Darryl, Adam, Sasha, or Steve.

Betty

Banned
I hated season 5 but just binged season 6 and really liked it.

I thought from midway of season 4 onwards it's been amazing, it only stumbled at the tail end of season 6, but the last episode picked it back up.

For my money it's been more consistently entertaining than Game of Thrones, especially if we compare season 5 of each show.

I'm serious! If Maggie gets killed then I'm done. Huge fan of Lauren and if she gets killed...... :( I will also get sad if Michonne dies.
Just wondering.. Isn't knowing ANYONE can go at any time part of what makes the series great? If a character is made safe, it removes all tension. Imo.

LowParry

Welp gonna go blackout for the rest of the night until I get home. Stay safe. Looking forward to catching up on reactions here :D

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I thought from midway of season 4 onwards it's been amazing, it only stumbled at the tail end of season 6, but the last episode picked it back up.

For my money it's been more consistently entertaining than Game of Thrones, especially if we compare season 5 of each show.
Season 5 Part 1 of the Walking Dead is the show at its lowest. They spend three episodes dealing with a build of eight episodes and then 6 months. And then they bring Beth back to kill her off, and they gain a character that is later killed that very same season. Let me remind you also of wasting an entire episode on Tyrese dying. The rest of it is much better, but it's in the show as one of the worst seasons.

So I'm guessing we won't be seeing Jesus again? It seems like that story arc didn't really get developed.
He lives in Hilltop. He was used to introduce the group from Alexandria to Hilltop. He didn't really have a storyline.

Nibiru

Banned
Just please not Abe, I need more of those weird phrases he comes up with and general bad-assery. Take out either Darryl, Adam, Sasha, or Steve.

I don't want it to be Abe because I feel like it's just too obvious that it's him. With all him planning for the future and all that it feels like a set up. I really want it to be Glenn because he has been around so long that it is the only one aside from Michonne that would be like "Holy shit!" and really have a massive impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom