• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

So, I watch this show with someone else.
This person actually just asked me why Morgan said Dwayne instead of the kid's actual name.
In case you were wondering why this show is never going to go deeper than surface level with anything.

Grisby

Good episode. One of the better ones this season. Nice self contained deal with the garden imagery and such.

Morgan and Carol coming back.

I find it weird that when Morgan is told four people from Alexandria were killed by the Saviors he still tries to argue that they shouldn't go to war with them, but when one kid dies he's like "Well time to kill everybody". I know Morgan had a close relationship with the kid, but he barely knew him that long.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Crazy Morgan just pressed the activate button on Ice Cold Carol.

Uzq6dkv.gif

"The Kingdom is ours! Presenting... Guns of the Ricktatorship!" *finger banging the Saviors*

I find it weird that when Morgan is told four people from Alexandria were killed by the Saviors he still tries to argue that they shouldn't go to war with them, but when one kid dies he's like "Well time to kill everybody". I know Morgan had a close relationship with the kid, but he barely knew him that long.

Ben became his surrogate Duane. You can even see it in the episode when Morgan slips up.

Nameless

Uzq6dkv.gif

"The Kingdom is ours! Presenting... Guns of the Ricktatorship!" *finger banging the Saviors*

Ben became his surrogate Duane. You can even see it in the episode when Morgan slips up.

Nice full circle moment there between Ben dying and Richard's speech about inaction costing him his own family. Duane died because Morgan couldn't kill his Zombie Wife and Ben probably lives and if he doesn't steer Zeke towards standing down during the meeting with Alexandria.

Finally he sees the light. What a glorious day.

Jarrod38

He's one of those actors who is better than the parts he (almost) always gets stuck in--which is usually the asshole henchman. He is excellent in Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer, but I think I'm the only one who saw that.
Henry is a good movie. The 30th anniversary is out now.

Ponn

Banned
So next week is Rosita and Sasha fucking things up to Benny Hill music while everyone is on here pulling their hair out going "WTF R U DOING!", someone or more dies, then we get the slow build up episode to the season finale ending with some bad ass scene with all the groups meeting up then we get the Carol Wick and Morgan Into the Badlands tie in finale with the surprise Eugene was Gaseous Snake all along ending. Sounds about right? Hold onto your butts.

So next week is Rosita and Sasha fucking things up to Benny Hill music while everyone is on here pulling their hair out going "WTF R U DOING!", someone or more dies, then we get the slow build up episode to the season finale ending with some bad ass scene with all the groups meeting up then we get the Carol Wick and Morgan Into the Badlands tie in finale with the surprise Eugene was Gaseous Snake all along ending. Sounds about right? Hold onto your butts.

You forgot 28% of the episodes will be ads for that week's shitty movie that's going to bomb.

cLOUDo

After the good episode of tonight, I'm not ready for that shit
2 of the worst and dumb characters in the show
Working together, what can possibly go wrong

3 episodes left, and they will not finish the fight, and leave a huge cliffhanger for next season 😠
Plus they said in one of their promos that next season's premiere is the 100th episode making it a double milestone that they'll probably hold out for.

Which surprised me cause with their pacing it's felt like 200.

Top Bottom