• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Ashby

All the Kingdom soldier people must not have liked that guy at all to have just stood there and watched Morgan choke him to death lmao

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Yeah, that's a bit annoying he took it out on just this guy, but at least it feels like on he's the path towards it.

I feel like Morgan wants to kill them too but he's not in a position to yet. With this guy though, he kills him because Morgan wants revenge for Benjamin right now and he sets up trust with the Saviors.

Amikami

Banned
So Morgan kills this guy, but doesnt want to kill the other people who killed innocent people smh

Dude look long term. He's enacting the plan that the guy told him about, but he was too pissed to let him live. Part of the plan was to gain their trust again and then ambush him. This was a quick as hell way to gain their trust and demonstrate that it was a singular problem. Even clear Morgan knows better than to start war prematurely. I'm looking at you Rosita.

HeySeuss

So Morgan kills this guy, but doesnt want to kill the other people who killed innocent people smh

So he should just go off the rails and risk the rest of the group getting killed because they didn't know the plan?

I don't want you on my zombie killing team

^
Heh. Poor Denise doesn't get to be anyone's trigger "reason to fight"

"I'm gonna go out there and kill 'em, one by one."

Goddamn.
Now it's Carol's turn to push him to use it productively and do it together.

The heat is on.

Top Bottom