• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

°Marvel vs Capcom 3° NeoGAF tournament of salt and pringles

Rorschach

Sorry, didn't know this was still happening... I'll play.

NeoUltima said:
I am still in. I'll be a nice free win for someone lulz
This is my MO as well!

My H button doesn't work half the time lolz And I'm using Ammy! -_-

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If and when there is a spot open, I can fill you in Degen. (I always get you mixed up with Pro.Beef)

29 people accounted for.

No entry fee. A couple matches. What's there to lose? No risks and great rewards!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I'll still give this a try even if I will be a free win.

Also please change my region to West Coast. Thanks!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I haven't been playing this much, but this would be good motivation to start up again! So count me in.

Filth

I'm still in it to win it. Hopefully psn is backup. I'll have to practice on Xbl until then.

Gaf east coast reppin

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So the 11th is the final day of roll call. Week after is when the tournament will begin.

It seems some of these people are banned. The extra time is needed. People are slow to check up on things in the first place. I know I am.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still in just remember to pm me through psn for whatever I need to know.

Ferrio

Banned
Kadey said:
Everything is finalized. Brackets up this weekend! Tourney starts next week.

So you have inside info on when PSN will be up? Even if it is, you should push back the tourney,i'm guesing quite a few of us are rusty having been unable to practice due to PSN being down.

Ferrio said:
So you have inside info on when PSN will be up? Even if it is, you should push back the tourney,i'm guesing quite a few of us are rusty having been unable to practice due to PSN being down.

This.

Can there be maybe one extra week of practice after PSN gets back up and then we can start the tourney?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's fine by me. Week after PSN is up is when it begins. I still want to get brackets up before the end of the week.

Chavelo

Since the PSN is back up, anybody wanna team up for a first to 15 or more for several days this week coming up to practice and warm up for Kadey's tourney? I will be available around 7pm to 11 pm weekdays mountain time. Please send me a PM here or on PSN. Username is ADChavelo. Or just add me and invite. :D

Top Bottom