• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

°Marvel vs Capcom 3° NeoGAF tournament of salt and pringles

Neki

vulva said:
yoo, I'm the former happy phantom. Can you give me a couple days though? I just moved to a new place and need time to get unpacked and set up.
yeah man, I don't mind, just send me a friend invite on PSN when you're good and ready.

JeTmAn81

Ferrio said:
Wow... what?

Ya, who did you fight beard?
I have to admitting laughing at the Forever-Alone match, but it really is a shame there's no spot in the tournament for God's Beard.

Degen

sorry for blatantly taking your spot, beard. i can't help it. the swag, it just emanates

tell you what: when i ka-plow q and win literally every prize for my performance, you can have my rogue bishosho or whatever the blazes that thing was called

JeTmAn81

Rorschach said:
Ugh that was horrible... Glad it's over.

jetman81 wins

Yeah, it was 3-1. Which was worse, losing, or losing to someone with tactics as lame as mine? I have full confidence that if we played more matches you would adjust to my 1-dimensional offense pretty easily. Good games anyway.

Funny thing is, my TV turned off right before the start of one of those matches (I have recorded evidence of this). Remember when I was just jumping backwards at the beginning? Waiting for the stupid thing to turn back on :p

Morro! said:
Morro! (3) - (1) Master Milk.

GGs dude. My magnus sucks tho...
I'm sorry about that win. I didn't think it would happen. I didn't mean to cheese it so bad. Good games though, had fun.

It should be really obvious, but I didn't know any of the non Darkstalkers' moves. xD

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If it's laggy you guys dont have to play it right then and there. Choose when the best times and circumstances are.

Rorschach

JeTmAn81 said:
Yeah, it was 3-1. Which was worse, losing, or losing to someone with tactics as lame as mine? I have full confidence that if we played more matches you would adjust to my 1-dimensional offense pretty easily. Good games anyway.

Funny thing is, my TV turned off right before the start of one of those matches (I have recorded evidence of this). Remember when I was just jumping backwards at the beginning? Waiting for the stupid thing to turn back on :p
I just stood there thinking you were also sick of the lag and were trying to communicate lol

Yeah, I would have been able to answer the Sdown dante spam because I see it a lot online, but my inputs weren't getting through half the time. It's cool, though, I expected to be out in the first round anyway since my shit don't work.

GGs

LOL, I have had this experience. My wife goes to plug something in, and somehow the TV turns off - ffffffff *jumps back for 10 seconds while looking for the remote*.

Anyway, I sent Liposome (Vinzanity) a Friend Request, and have not heard back from him yet. :-(

Neki

Karsticles said:
LOL, I have had this experience. My wife goes to plug something in, and somehow the TV turns off - ffffffff *jumps back for 10 seconds while looking for the remote*.

Anyway, I sent Liposome (Vinzanity) a Friend Request, and have not heard back from him yet. :-(

freeeee win!

Ferrio

Banned
gibration said:
gibration 3 - 2 Ferrio

GGs. Shitty internet with a shitty netcode don't go well together. Sorry about the lag again.

Ya that sucked, I was free to the pipe. So many times went for Shehulks AA super, and she'd dash and i'd just eat pipe.

Ferrio

Banned
Ultimoo said:
how could you lose? I am disappoint.

There was some really shitty lag man. Some rounds would go perfect, then start crawling. That and I haven't played in a month and been playing Blaz. It was actually pretty pathetic fight for me haha. I don't care, I'm actually happy I got knocked out so I don't have to deal with it. I've pretty much given up on the game due to the shitty online.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ferrio said:
There was some really shitty lag man. Some rounds would go perfect, then start crawling. That and I haven't played in a month and been playing Blaz. It was actually pretty pathetic fight for me haha. I don't care, I'm actually happy I got knocked out so I don't have to deal with it. I've pretty much given up on the game due to the shitty online.
BB netcode > every other game

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
No lag in my match vs SephirothRK! Just shitty playing by me. LOL

SephirothRK 3-0 Trin3785

Bad ass tourney tho! Thanks again for doin it Kadey!

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit I didn't know it started. Well pm my psn account so I'll know when to fight. I check that more often.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ultimoo said:
you jerk, YOU JERKKKKKKKKKK!
If this tourney was a month ago I would of slightly cared haha, but I have no need for a stick I can't use, the game was only ment to be filler til CS2. Now CS2 is out and well ya I have no motivation to play really. Hell I was zoning half ass in the match xD If anything I should be yellowcarded! :p

Neki

QisTopTier said:
If this tourney was a month ago I would of slightly cared haha, but I have no need for a stick I can't use, the game was only ment to be filler til CS2. Now CS2 is out and well ya I have no motivation to play really. Hell I was zoning half ass in the match xD If anything I should be yellowcarded! :p
you let me down Q. you let me down. I'm going to have to win this for you now.

Chavelo

ggs to ChauncyTalon. Loved the fights after the tourney matches. Your Hulk is damn scary.:D

ADChavelo 3-0 ChauncyTalon

Top Bottom