• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 minutes of Astro Bot gameplay has leaked on Youtube, from someone that has received the game early, and has finished it.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
All I see is a ripoff of Wall-e

wall e eve GIF

At this point I don’t even know if the enthusiasm for this game is legit or a meme like Knack.

nial

(Almost) full character list from the video here for anyone curious
But it looks like I'm quite the only person in the internet to have found
Chef from Ore no Ryouri
5N2FSHS.jpeg
VbgoH9V.png
and
Boku from Boku no Natsuyasumi
n6lUTi6.jpeg
xj8knAb.jpeg

Game looks too similar graphically to the first game and like all 3d platformers these days will be too easy ...the first on ps5 was super easy but that was ok since it was more of a demo but this one needs to take things up a notch or ten and im not seeing it.

I was hyped for the prospect of a "real" Astrobot on ps5 but the trend these days is to make games a participation award

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Mario is great for children and families who are relatively inexperienced with videogames.

The 3D platformer is Bluey or Dora the Explorer. Games have built huge systems off the 3D platformer to create new, more compelling genres with considerably more depth. Astro Bot is as basic as gaming gets.
you seem to be confusing a genuinely compelling and skill-rewarding game like Mario Odyssey with an introductory series like Kirby

Top Bottom