• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18-year-old arrested for pretending to be a doctor in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stencil

wow that is... Just great. Those photos are on point. Also the chin-holding game is strong:
f0bcd6b36baea92bdb3738680fc052e6
eb0f4fb4399a50322ade070368bdcba1

4225cdb09b0e8e76f6f0783d34f781bc

Dr. Sandra J. White....Dr. White recently received her Honorary Doctorate in Divinity for her many years of Teaching and Pastoring in ministry and excellent community service for over 30 years.

Haha.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Code:
[IMG]http://nebula.wsimg.com/f0bcd6b36baea92bdb3738680fc052e6?AccessKeyId=67BC12BEAE7126BBCDED&disposition=0&alloworigin=1[/IMG]

CpCYio3.gif

Walpurgis

Banned
Why is it always Florida? Is there lead in the water or something? Is this what Flint, Michigan has to look forward to in 10 years?

GavinGT

Banned
Why is it always Florida? Is there lead in the water or something? Is this what Flint, Michigan has to look forward to in 10 years?

It's because Florida has open-records laws that make it very easy to obtain police reports. You can just call the police and ask about a case in vague terms and they're compelled to supply what they have. It's not nearly that easy in other states.

It's because Florida has open-records laws that make it very easy to obtain police reports. You can just call the police and ask about a case in vague terms and they're compelled to supply what they have. It's not nearly that easy in other states.

Interesting, first I've heard this. So most other states don't have that law I take it?

Trouble

Banned
Hey, I remember this. Oh wait, you mean again? In the same state?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=975887

Oh, Florida.

Not just the same state. THE SAME KID.

Love-Robinson was also accused of posing as a doctor last January.

The story of the 17-year-old caught last year in a pregnant woman's exam room at St. Mary's Medical Center went viral.

According to the police report, the then-unidentified teen, dressed in a St. Mary's lab coat and wearing a stethoscope and face mask, had been seen by doctors and staff for over a month, roaming the halls, and entering patient’s rooms.

That and FL is now the 3rd most populous state (overtaking NY) and there are just a shitton of people here from all over doing crap.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. This was amazing. He kinda broke character a few times.

The patients were most likely unable to tell whether he's an adult man or just a boy posing as a doctor. ;P

He's a boy pretending to be a man pretending to be a doctor. But then the patients go to thinking he's a doctor pretending to a boy and their brains just explode from there.

element

How does he buy a office to build a clinic? the fuck?
looks like a lease. pretty easy to get, especially if others are involved.

I'm curious what is up with the others involved. They had to have known that this kid isn't licensed to do anything (perhaps even drive), so why become involved with him.

His post bail video is hilarious. "Let's not look at this, but look at helping the community and putting a positive light on the things that are happening around us."

May16

I've had a doctor or two that I thought "maybe this guy is a fake doctor."

Doc: Any allergies?
Me: Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
Doc: K, here's your prescription.
*It's Ibuprofen 800mg*

-_-

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
A "holistic alt med doctor"

You can spout off any gibberish and pass for one.

They are not real doctors.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Dude has some entrepreneurial skills for sure.

I'd be interested in knowing wether he'll actually go to medical school after all this. Dude is going to be a legend.
Could at least have sprung for a non-garbage stethoscope though. The images have me dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom