• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 Breitbart Staffers Hired For White House Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's selections for his staff and cabinet are:

Oil Tycoons
Family members
Conservative media company staffers and CEO
An Anti-vaxxer
Anti-FCC lobbyists
Climate-Change Deniers
A couple Billionaires
Some WallStreet Recession Bailout bankers
A couple Generals
A Pro Wrestling Company Co-owner
And a single Neurosurgeon who thinks Pyramids were built to store grain.

...who did I miss?

980x.gif

guek

Banned
I hear what you're saying but CNN, MSNBC, and the NYT are hardly examples of stellar journalism. Especially CNN and MSNBC. Some NYT writers do great pieces but the editorial board is consistently questionable in their sources and integrity.

While I agree wholeheartedly, I'm hoping Trump continues his petty feud with the mainstream media if only to galvanize them in opposition. I hope he continues to try to get rid of them because unless we actually devolve into blatant totalitarian fascism, they aint going nowhere.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I really hope we hold the people that argued "both sides" accountable. YouTubers like Boogie and PhillyD come to mind.

The only person who would say 'both sides', is either ignorant when it comes to current politics, or has nefarious intent.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Trump's selections for his staff and cabinet are:

Oil Tycoons
Family members
Conservative media company staffers and CEO
An Anti-vaxxer
Anti-FCC lobbyists
Climate-Change Deniers
A couple Billionaires
Some WallStreet Recession Bailout bankers
A couple Generals
A Pro Wrestling Company Co-owner
And a single Neurosurgeon who thinks Pyramids were built to store grain.

...who did I miss?
A sith
A fallen elf
A death eater
A dalek
A skrull

Everyday is getting crazier and crazier. I can't believe this is happening in 20 fucking 17. This guy needs to get out of power quick.

Accountable for what? Not being happy?

For promoting ignorance. Having a political opinion is something that should be supported. Pretending that there are equivalent similarities between both parties and candidates suggest that regardless of your vote nothing matters and the outcome will be the same.

The only person who would say 'both sides', is either ignorant when it comes to current politics, or has nefarious intent.

And it's normally people that try to act intellectual. They are "above" politics.

mackattk

Everyday is getting crazier and crazier. I can't believe this is happening in 20 fucking 17. This guy needs to get out of power quick.

We were doing good, making some awesome progress under Obama. All that turned 180 degrees REAL quick. Even if we get Trump out, I doubt Pence would be much better. The only thing we can really do is to vote midterm elections and hope that the GOP don't do too much damage over the next two years. Seeing how much shit has happened in a few days, it is looking pretty fucking grim.

Kimawolf

What the fuck is going on and why is no one stopping it?

Because the republican party has traded short term power for their very "core beliefs" and for the health of the country. They want to get rid of Obamacare and "outlaw" Abortion so badly they'd go along with anything.

Think about it, if this was ANY OTHER time in history trump's cabinet and trump with all the Russian insinuations would not have been elected/confirmed, and if it was discovered afterwards he'd been impeached.

But these guys realize that there is a tipping point with the population growing far more multi cultural and thus the more racist conservative views would simply be eradicated. They are trying to scorch the earth to retain power and get some rules implemented to last a generation.

It's a sad state of affairs when I can open this topic and breathe a sigh of relief when "At least it's not Milo or Paul Joseph Watson" is the best thing I can come up with to say about this.

Aselith

What were Ws first days in office like? I don't remember this much chaos.

W was a Governor before and has his Dad to give advice and shit. It was fine.

Wonder if Obama is loving playing golf while the country gets destroyed beyond recognition?

What should he be doing?

I love how he's being blamed for everything for no real reason. He did what he could including trying to prop up Hillary

jackal27

Banned
Well we had a great chance to prevent all of this on Nov 8th. But purity tests, protest votes, apathy, emails, "Doesn't 100% represent me", "I can't get a drink with her" votes made sure of this future.

So....here we are. Personally I'm hoping that many of the aforementioned voters are affected the worst by this administration, but I know they'll be the least affected.
Amen to this. We did this to ourselves. We made our bed and now we have to sleep in it. Hopefully after a few years of this, it can be a wakeup call... If we even get that chance.

Seiryoden

Trump 5:7 NFB: Lo, to the water-carriers I say this: "Verily though the water you bear may not be golden, still shall you find a place beneath my throne."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom