• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Because he hit a clutch 3? Yeah because Fisher can't do that. Blake let Brooks destroy him on offense he's not a better option.

Blake can penetrate and he's a play-maker. Offense would flow better and we'd actually have a fastbreak game if he was playing with the starters

Cloudy said:
Blake can penetrate and he's a play-maker. Offense would flow better and we'd actually have a fastbreak game if he was playing with the starters

He didn't do any of that this game. If anything he looked lost on offense and didn't penetrate for shit.

Cloudy said:

Yeah, but how much worse would the bench be with Fisher on that unit with Shannon?

I think Fish should start, but his minutes should be cut down and Blake should get more 1st unit run.

lolkobe. nice pass.

Someone teach Pau what a pick n roll is.

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
He didn't do any of that this game. If anything he looked lost on offense and didn't penetrate for shit.

He didn't get to play with Kobe too much. Freaking Smush looked good with Kobe and Steve is a legitimate NBA player. It's pretty clear to see that Blake is a better player and Phil is making a mistake under-utilizing him. Hopefully it doesn't cost us in the playoffs

Cloudy said:
He didn't get to play with Kobe too much. Freaking Smush looked good with Kobe and Steve is a legitimate NBA player

Meh. Show me something if you want to start. You can't just assume he'll play better. As it stands, he has his role, he's taken more minutes from Fish, got some late 4th quarter burn, but I don't see him as that much of an upgrade to shake up the starting lineup (and make the bench even worse by having Fish play with Shannon and Luke). He's not some stud young PG, he is what he is, a career back up.

Holy fuck, Pau. Why won't you hedge hard on the Pick n Roll? Lamar just showed you want to do the next trip, so now you do that.

Pau either hedges too soft or sticks to Gortat like glue.

HZJ0K.gif

dream

SamuraiX- said:
I feel so sorry for Nash having to deal night after night with these incompetent teammates.

It's his fault. Nothing good happens from passing to Channing Frye.

edit: fuck you, Frye.

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:
I feel so sorry for Nash having to deal night after night with these incompetent teammates.

believe me if i was that guy, i would take 1 dollar and just go play with any other team.

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Meh. Show me something if you want to start. You can't just assume he'll play better. As it stands, he has his role, he's taken more minutes from Fish, got some late 4th quarter burn, but I don't see him as that much of an upgrade to shake up the starting lineup (and make the bench even worse by having Fish play with Shannon and Luke). He's not some stud young PG, he is what he is, a career back up.

Blake is the kind of guy who needs big minutes to show his stuff. 20 minutes a night (mostly with total scrubs) is just not enough as a pass-first PG IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom