• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Nash is the best shooter on the court on either team and he keeps trying to get his useless teammates involved...

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to be a Suns fan.

Omiee

dream said:
Nash is the best shooter on the court on either team and he keeps trying to get his useless teammates involved...

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to be a Suns fan.

a suns fan, dude how frustrating must it be to be nash.

J2 Cool

My goodness, Nash has taken over on the offensive end!

Cloudy said:
Yah terrible strategy not to attack LA's PGs...

People act like its easy to exploit one weakness. You could play against a horrible defender, and if it isn't your day, it isn't your day. Otherwise the Lakers would have been exploited to all hell these past 10 years. It's not fatal, if it were, one team would have thought of it.

Nash's defense has been criticized forever too. If he had 4 other good defenders around him, he would be fine.

the Nash-Gortat pick n roll is obliterating the Lakers right now. Gasol has no idea how to play it. Bynum is so much better at defending it.

Hopefully Nash needs to rest a bit, because we can't defend him at all right now.

Cloudy

Banned
J2 Cool said:
My goodness, Nash has taken over on the offensive end!

People act like its easy to exploit one weakness. You could play against a horrible defender, and if it isn't your day, it isn't your day. Otherwise the Lakers would have been exploited to all hell these past 10 years. It's not fatal, if it were, one team would have thought of it.

Nash's defense has been criticized forever too. If he had 4 other good defenders around him, he would be fine.

Pretty much every other team does it. Hell, Brooks is one of the biggest Lakers killers these days. It doesn't guarantee a win but Fish is dogmeat right now

dream

Omiee said:
a suns fan, dude how frustrating must it be to be nash.

He's gotta be the most forgiving guy in the world...Frye is 1-7 from behind the line and yet Nash keeps giving him the ball.

Omiee

dream said:
He's gotta be the most forgiving guy in the world...Frye is 1-7 from behind the line and yet Nash keeps giving him the ball.

he thinks he will turn it around at one point, anyhow we need kobe back in.

wooow our bench playing like idiots right now, get them the fuck out.

Wow, Shannon couldn't possibly play any worse.

1 point game, Phil just chillin'. haha.

This unit is just dumb. Lamar is the only one who can do anything.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wizards had one player in double figures: Jordan Crawford with 12 points on 3-15 shooting.

SamuraiX-

Cloudy said:
CALL A TIMEOUT. WTF

HZJ0K.gif

If Shannon brown is still out there after this timeout, then Phil is willing to give this game away.

edit: fuck, he's shooting FTs,c an't come out!

Omiee

seems like brooks only steps up against the lakers, and if the last 3 years teached you anything, its do not pass the ball to luke

dream

I'm pulling for the Suns to sneak into the playoffs but seeing Luke shoot 3s makes me want to hug all of Lakers-Age. :(

and people thought Shannon was the PG/SG of the future. I told everyone he was the type of guy that looks good for 10 minutes a game but anymore and his flaws start to show big time. He is a mediocre ball handler and has zero court vision.

SamuraiX-

LMFAO Gasol.

Worst fucking flop ever.

Gentry's a dumb ass for not putting Nash back in.

Brooks cannot run an offense to save his fucking life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom