• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
stunoicecluh7.gif

That shot was insane.

What happened to Laker age? Did they all get banned or something? This thread is moving a lot slower than usual, I can actually keep up with it.

Darkman M

LiveFromKyoto said:
That shot was insane.

What happened to Laker age? Did they all get banned or something? This thread is moving a lot slower than usual, I can actually keep up with it.
I got 2 weeks cause some guy called me a douche on gaming side and I replied with no you are one LOL.

giri

LiveFromKyoto said:
That shot was insane.

You're missing the distinctive lack of sunsage here trolling everyone (No dy, no ryotara)

Cloudy

Banned
I can't believe that phantom foul for Kobe. He dribbled it out of bounds lol

Nice to see him getting to the line for once though

Cloudy

Banned
Wait, so rebounds after the buzzer don't count? The stats took Kobe's last board and made it a team rebound for Phoenix. WTF? I thought the player gets the board unless it goes out of bounds

Cloudy said:
Wait, so rebounds after the buzzer don't count? The stats took Kobe's last board and made it a team rebound for Phoenix. WTF? I thought the player gets the board unless it goes out of bounds

After the buzzer is supposed to be a team rebound, though I'd have thought for Lakers if Phoenix shot it.

Cloudy said:
I was under the impression that if it doesn't happen before the buzzer, no one gets credit for it, shot or rebound.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Somebody buy Chris Johnson a burger, goddamn.

Stylistically/physically, CJ can become Marcus Camby type impact player. Dude is long just looks like a twig.

I don't think I've ever thought a Nash shot was not going in. Even his misses look great.

Vince Carter is afraid to go into the paint and Bynum isn't even around. How far this guy has fallen. 9 threes already, haha.

Get Fisher off the court. He's had his good game for the month

Has he scored? Might be the only laker to not score so far. His last shot was so dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom