• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
The M.O.B said:
Knicks headed towards that 8th seed, yikes.

Indiana just got blown out by the Kings. Knicks could probably lose out the rest of the way and still keep the 7 spot.

Are the Celtics really going to lose to the Bobcats without Wallace?

dIEHARD said:
Those are starters out there failing.

Augustin and Henderson just styling, DY would be proud.

Green -7, Davis -13, West -9 Yeah, I think it's the bench. Everyone but Pierce is positive because Pierce played with the bench.

yeah, Boston's starters in now, but they were up 13 and the Boston let Charlotte back in.

...we're down 3.

Stream must be behind!

Why the hell did Miami switch to Lebron iso? Lmao, the moment they make that switch, Miami fails again.

Lebron's ego must be hurt.

Baby out, Celtics back in it.

Edit: finally NBA TV switches to Boston

Miami switches back to Wade iso, James Jones open 3 dagger.

Lebron is going to be mad about this at some point in this marriage. Can't wait.

Back to Boston, thank you. Come on Bobkittens. You beat LAL, not return the favor!

edit: Cunningham! woo

Damn you Henderson. At least hit 1.

Oh god, now a Ray Allen 3 for the win is possible.

Doc is the best end of game play designer, IMO. I am worried.

Wow. Ray Allen had a wide open corner 3. They seriously couldn't get a better look than that.

Why were all the bobcats running away from KG, too? That almost went in.

Anyway, Boston loses! Lakers game up with tiebreaker right now. nice.

It's amazing how Allen is always open. a defender was tied to him, but as soon as a different shot went up, he was left all alone. Luckily he missed the shot.

Zep

Banned
realgm said:
Chris Bosh can not take over a basketball game. He can have good games, but he doesn't take it over. He's never been that kinda player. The Heat just won't be able to keep up with us(assuming we are healthy if not it makes a huge difference) in a 7 game series. That's why I'd take the Sixers in 4 or 5.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom