• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Is that Bucks/Knicks score on ESPN a typo?

EDIT: 35-23 at the end of the first. Wow.

SamuraiX-

etiolate said:
With Reke back, Thornton goes 0-8 lol

1-10 at the half. He hasn't really taken a bad shot, per se, they're just not falling for him. Not to mention he was fouled on a couple of them with no call.

Glad to see Tyreke looks pretty good in his return.

DMC has looked amazing.

Pacers have just been LOL

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Bucks are shooting 65% and Brandon Jennings is 6-9.

Let me put it this way what "Brandon Jennings shooting 50FG%" means...

During 2010-11 regular season, requiring Field Goal Pct >= 50, sorted by descending Points.
And the survey says?

Six. Six games. Brandon Jennings has shot more than 50% throughout a game 6 times this season. One of those games already was against New York!

Rodeo Clown said:
The only person I hate is David Kahn for passing on him for Wes Johnson.

Darko, Beasley, Cousins would be a disaster.

Then again, you could easily remove Darko and Beasley from that equation without losing any oncourt value.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Darko, Beasley, Cousins would be a disaster.

Then again, you could easily remove Darko and Beasley from that equation without losing any oncourt value.
Isn't it complete insanity that he passes on Cousins for his issues, and then commits big money to Darko and trades for Mike Beasley?

Rodeo Clown said:
Isn't it complete insanity that he passes on Cousins for his issues, and then commits big money to Darko and trades for Mike Beasley?

wesley-johnson-4-nba.jpg

alg_jonny_flynn.jpg

You can't teach this though, Rodeo.

I mean, look at this guy...

Cousins_DeMarcus_09-10.1.jpg

Pau now on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/PauGasol

Rodeo Clown said:

This is what I said months ago.

ph33nix said:
I hate Mike Miller more with each passing moment.

Finally realizing that his only skill other than rebounding is passing up open threes?

edit: My god, is Gunman really being annihilated by Farmar like the box score says?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom