• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

I went away for a bit and I come back to an 84 point score fest by the GS Warriors....

disappointing....

I asked for 90 points from them before the half and all they could come up with is 84....

6 empty points worth of failure by Golden State...

They damn well better get 180 points against the raps by the end of this.

Hopefully we can start thinking of doing a fire sale when this is all over.

Everyone but Based Ed, Avanced STAT and Derzon are on the table....

New GM, new Coach, new Logo....

EVERYTHING!!!

Rodeo Clown said:
You don't actually want to watch the Westhead Nuggets.

By my count, the average play lasted 10 seconds in that game. Around 8 in the 1st half. I am very curious to see a game play like that for 48 minutes.

Ron Artest got this dunking thing in his head. Cost em 4 points now.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Ron is fantastic. Its like he had amnesia and just remembered he can dunk.
The drugs are wearing off

The game that never ended against the Suns the other night he dunked that one ball on the break like he was 18 years old and just shot Mountain Dew into his jugular vein.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
The game that never ended against the Suns the other night he dunked that one ball on the break like he was 18 years old and just shot Mountain Dew into his jugular vein.

HAHAHA! Its all over now Ron forgot in his past life he was Erving.

Celtics loss tonight was worth it to see Simmons' meltdown on Twitter. He's already conceded the ECF to Chicago and the chip to the Lakers.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Celtics loss tonight was worth it to see Simmons' meltdown on Twitter. He's already conceded the ECF to Chicago and the chip to the Lakers.

Loved it when he was calling Sheed the worst Celtic ever and how they were going to lose in 5 against the Heat in the playoffs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Blazers won? Wtf. I didn't get to watch. Twitter says Batum with the tip?

Red Blaster said:
Loved it when he was calling Sheed the worst Celtic ever and how they were going to lose in 5 against the Heat in the playoffs.
And yet, if the Clips were in the playoff hunt, he'd be homering for them to upset the Spurs in round 1. Worst lifelong ever.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
reilo said:

4 points in .9 seconds.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

reilo said:

Portland down 2 with 30 to go Spurs ball. Manu turnover, batum get fouled with .9. Sinks both. Spurs fail on the inbound and Blazers get it back with .9. Andre Miller to batum alley-oop gooooooooood!

15 losses!

edit: Told TCB they are gonna finish around 63 wins!

dream

Black Mamba said:
Portland down 2 with 30 to go Spurs ball. Manu turnover, batum get fouled with .9. Sinks both. Spurs fail on the inbound and Blazers get it back with .9. Andre Miller to batum alley-oop gooooooooood!

15 losses!

edit: Told TCB they are gonna finish around 63 wins!

Mamba doesn't do the utter Spurs failure justice. By "Manu turnover" he means "Matthews stole the ball from Manu." By "Spurs fail on the inbound" he means Splitter tried to lob it to Manu of all people and Manu ended up tipping it out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom