• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I think next year they should establish and extra free throw attempt if the person who the foul is called on stands with their arms up in the air.

i'm sure they'll find a way to give that to someone but bynum just like they did earlier.

i won't say massive choke job but if the lakers lose this game it is definitely a choke. they had control with 5 minutes left and have let the mavs back in it

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
We blew a good lead yet again. Our execution in the 4'th quarter is terrible. And has been for quite some time.

Well... lets see what happens in the next few minutes. It's make or break time. *shrugs*

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gigglepoo said:
Gasol is Dirk's bitch. No one is the league can guard Dirk, but few look as stupid as Pau.
Lamarcus had some success on him in a couple of games, but Dirk still got his numbers.

Peja saved the Mavs. Unbelievable. Never before came through in the clutch. This Mavs team is shotoing about 50% from 3 and 95% from the FT line. They have shot nearly flawlessly against the defense. This shit is unreal.

Lamar needs to get in the post against Peja. Why are the Lakers letting the Mavs get away with that bullshit? Sigh.

They had control of this game and now lost it when pau left Dirk AGAIN open for 3. Sigh.

Gigglepoo

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they had control with 5 minutes left and have let the mavs back in it

The Lakers haven't been in control since the third quarter of the first game.

reilo said:
Lamarcus had some success on him in a couple of games, but Dirk still got his numbers.

That's Dirk's career in a nutshell. No one can guard him, and not because refs bail him out like other "ungaurdable" players.

That shitting possession. The ball never got more than a step past the 3pt line. Don't let Lamar walk it up when you are only up 1. Jesus.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Mavs are 7 of 23 from long range, outside of Dirk's 4 for 5. But the Lakers still can't pull away because their defense is terrible. Bravo.

Bread

Banned
ViperVisor said:
That shitting possession. The ball never got more than a step past the 3pt line. Don't let Lamar walk it up when you are only up 1. Jesus.
I thought this said shitting position and I was very confused, but shitting possession doesn't make sense either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom