• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
cacophony said:
ive never seen someone who wants to be the hero more than westbroke

Someone needs to shop Westbrooks face on the kid
lastactionhero.jpg

SamuraiX-

commish said:
I can't believe how KD is turned into second fiddle so often by Westbrook. Simply amazing.

He'll always be too much of a bitch to take control of a team.

That's why I've said no team will ever win a chip with KD trying to be "the guy", because shit like this happens.

The Chosen One said:
You have the best shooter in the game why do you not have Durant take the shot?

because Durant is not good creating a shot or going off the dribble. Give it to him with 3.5 seconds left and you probably end up with an off balance 3 pointer 3 feet behind the arc.

Gigglepoo

Ninja Scooter said:
because Durant is not good creating a shot or going off the dribble. Give it to him with 3.5 seconds left and you probably end up with an off balance 3 pointer 3 feet behind the arc.

You could say the same thing about Reggie Miller and he still had good looks at the end of every game. And made them.

ryutaro's mama said:
So a few Laker questions for dream:

I'm not dream, but I'll give it a shot...

ryutaro's mama said:
With Bynum's attack on Barea yesterday, does that mean he's a full blown Heel turn?

Yeah. That was a truly disgraceful act. And JJ Barea sold like Marty Jannetty out there. They told a good story, with Artest giving him the lariat in the previous match.

ryutaro's mama said:
Is Lamar still a tweener or is he heel now too?
Modern era "shades of grey" anti-hero, I think. He's got the reality show, so I'm sure he'll still have fans cheering for him, especially in his home territory. Bynum, Artest, and Lamar are a pretty potent heel stable. I just have that feeling that they're booking Artest and Bynum to eventually turn on Lamar, kinda like Orton getting kicked out of Evolution.

ryutaro's mama said:
With Kobe checking on Barea, shaking the Mavs hands and having a calm presser where he gave credit to Dallas for being the better team...full Face turn?
I was kinda expecting him to shake hands with Barea, but keep holding the hand...then give him the look, and the clothesline. He didn't do it though, so I guess they're going to try to give him one more face run before he hangs it up.

ryutaro's mama said:
Will Phil pull a swerve and comeback to coach the Knicks?
They always say "never say never," but I don't see it.

ryutaro's mama said:
Will Trey Johnson finally get the push in the next season?
Yeah, the only question is whether it's going to be a push, or a "push" like Kofi Kingston gets.

ryutaro's mama said:
Will the Lakers get another chance at the strap in the future?

With Stern doing the booking, the Lakers will ALWAYS get another chance.

Gigglepoo said:
You could say the same thing about Reggie Miller and he still had good looks at the end of every game. And made them.

Reggie was a master of running through screens and getting open. Durant is not as good and has a dumbass coach who probably doesn't draw up those kinds of plays.

Gigglepoo said:

And Ray Allen is wide open at every critical juncture of a Celtics game. If you can't manufacture a good look for your best shooter at the end of a game, don't be a head coach.

Gigglepoo

Pickles the Firecat said:
If you can't manufacture a good look for your best shooter at the end of a game, don't be a head coach.

And that's all that needs to be said on the matter. Scotty Brooks must go. Think Phil would mind living in OKC?

charsace

Ninja Scooter said:
Reggie was a master of running through screens and getting open. Durant is not as good and has a dumbass coach who probably doesn't draw up those kinds of plays.
The problem is that Durant is so fucking big. Hard to use screens when you're that size. Its the reason why Dirk developed his post game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom