• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
because Durant is not good creating a shot or going off the dribble. Give it to him with 3.5 seconds left and you probably end up with an off balance 3 pointer 3 feet behind the arc.

Called it before the 1st OT.

that was way too deep, there.

Why does brooks not design a better play than that. 9 seconds and you don't even get 1 step inside the 3 point lane? Drive to the hole. Drive and kick. Run a screen for a mid range jumpshot.

smh.

J2 Cool

Ninja Scooter said:
because Durant is not good creating a shot or going off the dribble. Give it to him with 3.5 seconds left and you probably end up with an off balance 3 pointer 3 feet behind the arc.

diddles

Banned
i've just been watching the score while working, and i'm still amazed at this game. i keep seeing memphis down 7 or more then all the sudden it's tied.

best part is this is in 2OT because Vazquez panicked and shot it, but made it. Can't write this shit if you tried.

I wonder how this plays out with no Conley or Mayo.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Obviously the sensible and smart thing to do is for everybody to just shoot halfcourt shots.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gigglepoo said:
I think the only player I've seen hit a game-winning three from that far was Kobe in Game 1 of the '04 Finals.
Brandon Roy versus Rockets in OT in 2008. That was regular season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom