• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

lol Dallas aint young. Kaman, Nowitzki, Wince, Brand, Marion...

Yeah, just going by what the announcers said. I thought that sounded pretty fishy and thought of those exact players. Basically they have a bunch of old players, most of whom are washed up, lots of borderline D-Leaguers, and then OJ Mayo and Collision.

4 D. Collison 17 6/11 2 1 0 16
0 S. Marion 16 2/7 5 4 0 4
41 D. Nowitzki 12 1/7 4 1 1 2
42 E. Brand 11 1/3 5 0 2 2
25 V. Carter 10 1/6 1 0 0 3
32 O. Mayo 15 0/2 0 3 0 0
35 C. Kaman 13 3/6 3 0 0 7
99 C. Douglas-Roberts 7 2/3 0 0 1 4
20 D. Jones 7 1/2 0 1 0 3
9 J. Crowder 6 1/1 1 0 1 4
30 D. Jones 6 0/0 1 0 0 0

Yeah, they should probably let the young guys take more shots.

nba_g_dirk_gb1_576.jpg

wtf ESPN? Dirk looking pretty weird.

How do they expect to start the Clipper game at 7:30 when they haven't even started the second half of this game yet with less than an hour to go?

Pimpwerx

How do they expect to start the Clipper game at 7:30 when they haven't even started the second half of this game yet with less than an hour to go?

Probably because they didn't abbreviate the handshake period enough. I have no clue why they thought pre-game handshakes needed addressing when games are starting 20 minutes late anyway. PEACE.

Phil is the Nets too choice according to multiple sources? Haha good luck with that one. I don't see Phil coming back let alone for that team.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Phil is the Nets too choice according to multiple sources? Haha good luck with that one. I don't see Phil coming back let alone for that team.
Shit

I see him doing it just to pop shots at the Lakers

Emwitus

Awww.....So cute. How I miss those days when the lakers used to not give a crap for 3 quarters then turn it on in the fourth. Lucky okc.

Shit

I see him doing it just to pop shots at the Lakers

Honestly I think there's a very good chance of this. The only thing is that Brooklyn is a pretty bad team. JJ is inconsistent, Deron is hurt and a shell of his former self, and the rest are role players at best. Lopez is a better center than Dwight would have been, but that's not saying much.

Edit: OK that may not be entirely true. Dwight's big problem, aside from the injury, may be that he's facing a lot tougher big men in the West than he did in the East aside from Miami.

The Triangle seems like a perfect fit for Deron in his current, jumpshot-less state.

At least Joe and Blatche would get the amount of isos they want.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Honestly I think there's a very good chance of this. The only thing is that Brooklyn is a pretty bad team. JJ is inconsistent, Deron is hurt and a shell of his former self, and the rest are role players at best. Lopez is a better center than Dwight would have been, but that's not saying much.
JJ hasn't been used correctly

Don't think the Nets are a bad team

Just not a finals team

The Triangle seems like a perfect fit for Deron in his current, jumpshot-less state.

At least Joe and Blatche would get the amount of isos they want.

It would be an interesting match

Top Bottom