• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

I wasn't able to watch the game, but it seemed like the refs were calling way too many ticky tack could on both sides. It's great to escape with a win, but I hate that it turned into a free throw fest, especially at the end. Let them play.

SamuraiX-

After everything that's been happening with the Clippers, the only thing that can happen now is for them to be screwed over by the refs come Playoff time and finish the season on a first round exit.

I find it funny that Jazz fans are so threatened by the Clippers actually being good for once.

And I don't know of any other fan base that cries as much about refs as the Jazz fans and Frankman do.

diehard

Fleer
I find it funny that Jazz fans are so threatened by the Clippers actually being good for once.

And I don't know of any other fan base that cries as much about refs as the Jazz fans and Frankman do.

I don't give a shit about the Clippers being good. 3 games in Utah in a row have been complete bullshit. Remember that disgusting flop Blake did last year? That disgusting flop Chauncey did this year?

Fuck your team.

This would be a blowout if lma was simply playing well. But he's playing amazing on offense. Credit to him for keeping his team in this so far. So smooth.

Meier

Terrible loss for the Magic tonight. Inexcusable. In reality it's better if we just lose and lose and lose but you can't play good teams close and then shit the bed against the worst team in the NBA. Come on, son!

baby_lawd.gif

Top Bottom