• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

lmao...

Is lowry the best rebounder on the team? If so, that is pathetic

yBXgf.png

you're playing with fire Dr. Blade

just because the entire Lakers roster is garbage and the Clippers lucked into DeAndre Jordan doesn't mean you can get cocky

Dwight will never be a first option or even second one a good team. The sooner he gets that through his head the better. How can you be the man on the team when your post moves are rudimentary and you can't hit free throws? It's ironic how SVG surrounded Dwight with a bunch of shooters and now Dantoni is going to do the same. LMAO

diehard

Fleer

i was nice and only included Donald Sterling and up
Dwight will never be a first option or even second one a good team. The sooner he gets that through his head the better. How can you be the man on the team when your post moves are rudimentary and you can't hit free throws? It's ironic how SVG surrounded Dwight with a bunch of shooters and now Dantoni is going to do the same. LMAO

So what does that make a Raymond Felton 2nd option team?

Sanjuro

To be the man, you gotta not beat the man?

I was actually shocked that he only has one post up move back down drive to the middle of the lane and hook shot.

I have not seen another move from him.

To be the man, you gotta not beat the man?

ric-flair-woooo.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@JmitchInquirer said:
Bynum: i feel this pain walking around so I think it would be kind of silly to do anything basketball related

@JmitchInquirer said:
Bynum: Why risk anything when you have time to come back and be 100 percent?

he dun

Smokey

nobody in houston will be watching the rockets (not like the majority can anyway) with the texans on MNF

so lin can again be shit with relatively few eyes on him tonight

Funny how Marshall looked great at UNC and is terrible. And Barnes looked lost and now is awesome.

Who could have guessed that a point guard who had no athleticism or touch, who managed to get high assist totals via playing with two of the five best big men in the country, wouldn't be good in the NBA?

Then again, it's still really early.

bjb

Banned
I really do like the Magic's roster compared to the Lakers for future potential. Particularly when Dwightmare bails for greener pastures next summer.

Top Bottom