• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pimpwerx

LOL @ Artest bricking that bunny. If anyone on the Knicks needs to go off tonight, it should be Failton. He's been killing my fantasy team lately. I want the Lakers to win tonight, but I expect tombstones and bodybags at MSG. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

How is Melo shooting 46.5% on the season, when everytime I see him play, he's shooting lights out? Are his off games that bad? PEACE.

Melo is fucking good this year.

not as good as lebron
How is Melo shooting 46.5% on the season, when everytime I see him play, he's shooting lights out? Are his off games that bad? PEACE.

I know right, dude gets hot really quick but he might go cold for a few possessions or take bad shots.
This is sad. Kobe and a bunch of bums out there. And now he's playing PG too. We will get blow out
lakers saved

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
bg_f.jpg

ben gordon's fiance was there too lol

wtf, fight started because tyrus' wife tried to steal someone's purse LOL http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Wife...ted-during-Charlotte-bar-fight-183381511.html
This is sad. Kobe and a bunch of bums out there. And now he's playing PG too. We will get blow out

oh shiiii

oh mah gawd charles with dat ether..."he shouldnt worry about which laker team gunna show up, cause the same ones gunna show up every night,old and slow"

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Watching a Knick game and seeing D'Antoni on the sideline is like somekind of dejavu nightmare all in one. :|

MELOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom