• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
F1eDP.png

Man East guards really suck this year.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
David Thorpe wrote today that Austin Rivers is doing better than his advanced stats would suggest.

My first question to Thorpe: how much is Rivers paying you?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Angling for a job with the Celts.

No, you're missing the point. David Thorpe is a private coach. He has myriads of NBA players as his clients that he works out with to teach them how to play basketball.

And he writes for ESPN with his primary task being to evaluate how NBA players are performing.

Omega

Banned
Yeah, and several NFC Championship games. Hitching their wagon to Vick sunk them, and Reid will take the fall for that despite being a near dynasty before they brought in the dog strangler.

he's made some terrible decisions that have cost us games and NFC was weak as fuck. You had teams like Bears with Rex Grossman and Panthers with Delhomme making the SB.

not to mention why is he getting props for coming up short? We were SB favorites for the NFC for multiple years and dude just couldn't do it and got outcoached but teams we had better talent than.

Jeff-DSA

he's made some terrible decisions that have cost us games and NFC was weak as fuck. You had teams like Bears with Rex Grossman and Panthers with Delhomme making the SB.

not to mention why is he getting props for coming up short? We were SB favorites for the NFC for multiple years and dude just couldn't do it and got outcoached but teams we had better talent than.

I think it's time for Andy Reid to move on, I just don't think he should walk with the blame laid on his back. Lots of decisions were made for him that really put him in bad spots.

So I've just made my All-Star picks. Only real surprise is DeRozan. He's played his ass off for the most part this season, so I had to get him a vote. Anybody else got any legit surprises?

picks.png

Love and not Zbo? oh hell nah.
anyway who does 'Antoni throw at Melo tonight, Artest, Hill, or Jamison? all of those dudes are a mismatch ripe for exploitation.

Vahagn

is there an official tnt website to watch the game streaming from a computer like watchespn?

Edit: I really don't like all this Mike Vick bashing. Who else was Philly gonna get that was legitimately better? Should they have kept McNabb?

The offensive line has struggled mightily the past two seasons of keeping people from getting to Vick. No QB can succeed getting hit that many times, especially not a guy who's lucky to crack 6'0

TNT's "vote for players we follow with the player cam"
I voted for Chris Duhon cause one of the worst defenders in the league deserves his shine, esp after all the highlights he gave us in cleveland. never seen someone run away from an unguarded ballhandler in the last few minutes of a game

Wow damn, I wonder who replaces Hollinger. I think Haberstroh is a huge stats guy as well so he's a possible candidate to get off the Heat Index shit...

Damn hollinger like the only one worth reading at espn these days.

Not sure why lakers play Knicks a week before Xmas. Thought the point of Xmas was being th first matchup of the year. Knicks gonna embarrass lakers tonight though.

Come back pau and Nash!

What if the Lakers win.

Well that would require elevating their defense from awful to mediocre- analyzing game footage to see their problems, correcting the ones inherent to the system, and convincing kobe to consistently try hard on d. Also, they'd have to have fewer TOs. So this will happen shortly after my chariot pulled by flying pigs gets done bringing me and my supermodel girlfriend to new york to watch the game.

Top Bottom