• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

FInfM.png

seems about right.

Great work. Would have also accepted Andrew Bogut.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Why are the Lakers' ills not blamed more on the fact that the roster is absolute ASS?

Right now you have Kobe, Dwight, and who? You can't expect to win right now.

Why are the Lakers' ills not blamed more on the fact that the roster is absolute ASS?

Right now you have Kobe, Dwight, and who? You can't expect to win right now.

Most teams would kill to have just one of Kobe or Dwight. edit: actually probably not Dwight anymore since he's been exposed

Houston has only James Harden and they have a better record

Too ridiculous?

his chemistry with CWebb was awesome and how he needled Kenny about how much of a scrub he was

BobLoblaw

Banned
Love and not Zbo? oh hell nah.
anyway who does 'Antoni throw at Melo tonight, Artest, Hill, or Jamison? all of those dudes are a mismatch ripe for exploitation.
I would've gone Z-Bo, but I didn't want to seem like a Grizzlies shill (which I am). He'd definitely be on the bench though. And how much are people expecting the Lakers to lose by? I'm going 15-20.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ADRIEN FREED
Where did your new tag come from?

I was kindasorta seeing this pregnant girl and we went our separate ways after a few weeks.

Blackgaf was like "lol way to abandon your kid and leave him to the streets. gj pops"

Top Bottom