• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Why would you shake the hand of anyone who used the hack-a-_____ defense?

It's so cowardly, so anti-competitive, such a disgrace to the game of basketball and to the entire history of competitive sports. James Naismith would have punched Davis and the entire Magic roster and coaching staff in the dicks if he had been there last night.

Honestly, if Stern cares so much about his tv deals, he needs to ban this shit mid-season (fuck waiting until summer) and start fining the fuck out of any team who uses that tactic. It's just embarrassing.

In an ideal world, all the girls in the city would point and laugh at anyone who used the hack-a-_______ defense, and anyone who did it would never get laid. Heck, ideally, anyone who used it would be cursed, and his man parts would shrivel up and fall off, but that might be too much to ask for.

TL;DR: I wouldn't shake his hand, and no one who respects the game should do so either after the defecation he and the Magic placed on Naismith's grave last night.

Fuck that FT is the easiest shot in basketball

It gets it name for basically being free points
If you can make 70 to 75 percent you are good

You should be mad that your can't shoot FTs not that a coach and player exploited it

Bill Russell named Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year:

lebronsi.jpeg

Emwitus

Just watched the lakers game for yesterday and wow. What a dud. It's especially painful to watch kobe trying to dribble penetrate and all his team mates getting in each others way as kobe hogs away.

giri

i thought we were too.

Memphis handily wins on starters but i like Favors so much that he makes it a competition.

EH, memphis's bench isn't that bad either.

Not Favors good. But but not Jermaine O'Neal bad either.

And whilst i think Memphis has the best 4/5 in the league right now, i think given game time, pek and love could be quite good, maybe the second best... on offense.

I still maintain that if the Lakers get bounced in the first or second round Dwight leaves, the only way he stays is if they make it to the finals or almost win in the WCF.

Top Bottom