• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer is stepping up his game waiting for SoulPlaya to be his number one fan again.

Is he off the Lakers bandwagon yet? Bulls have a better record than the Lakers after all. He should go back home.
Nope, still Lakers-Age. Bulls could win all the regular season games that they want to, they're not going anywhere.

And I may be off the Bulls train, but I never left the Booz Cruise.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
welp this game is over

plus Palmers and Crawford are officiating.

see you at 6 for Bynum vs. Howard!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
4-5 dunks a game? What the hell?

I don't even get the criticism. He scores a lot around the rim on high quality shots, and has a good jump shot to compliment it. Why is it not impressive for him to be shooting over 50%? Especially when he ends up working his ass off on defense too. I don't understand and I'm not usually defending Lebron.

Doomsayer

I don't even get the criticism. He scores a lot around the rim on high quality shots, and has a good jump shot to compliment it. Why is it not impressive for him to be shooting over 50%? Especially when he ends up working his ass off on defense too. I don't understand and I'm not usually defending Lebron.

It's cool to hate on the guy still.

He is having a great season. Just needs to work on those free throws.

h3ro

I would be impress if he was shooting the ball. he gets about 4-5 dunks and 3-5 layups a game. When he stops thinking he can shoot a 3 his fg % will go up to 60%.

ibmlxjkd6yX1tw.gif

Just saying he isn't a good shooter and most of his points come from the paint. He has some games where he shoots the ball well but overall he gets most of his points around the basket. I am more impressed with Durant fg% then Lebron's.

I honestly think Durant's season is far more impressive. He's a more efficient scorer and has improved significantly as a playmaker, defender, and rebounder this year. I'd say Durant's been the best all-around player this year.

I would be impress if he was shooting the ball. he gets about 4-5 dunks and 3-5 layups a game. When he stops thinking he can shoot a 3 his fg % will go up to 60%.
have you even watched any games this season? lebron gets 1 or two dunks per game, most of his points come from a fadeaway jumper in the post. He actually has a reliable jumper now and his 3pt% is the highest it's ever been(granted he's taking a lot less of them).
I honestly think Durant's season is far more impressive. He's a more efficient scorer and has improved significantly as a playmaker, defender, and rebounder this year. I'd say Durant's been the best all-around player this year.
You're forgetting how great of a passer lebron is.

have you even watched any games this season? lebron gets 1 or two dunks per game, most of his points come from a fadeaway jumper in the post. He actually has a reliable jumper now and his 3pt% is the highest it's ever been(granted he's taking a lot less of them).

Of course I've been watching. He is having a good season, but I am not impressed with his FG% which what the comment was about. Durant's is more impressive because he is more of a shooter.

Flash

our announcer a few mins ago (paraphrased): "This team the last 3 games looks like a Casey team... good defense, sharing the ball, etc. I can't quite put my finger on what changed it"

lol

rockets need to run plays for harden instead of giving him the ball in these iso type situations where he'll jack up a shot. dude is shooting like shit right now, good thing he can get to the line.

Top Bottom