• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Jeff-DSA

So should somehow being a Dolphins and Jazz fan but you don't see me bitching.

We don't have a local NFL team, so I'm free to choose who I want. Been a Dolphins fan since the early '80s, and I've never wavered.

Do you think there's some wrestler .gif of an overly acted shocked face that you can share?

Harden is some D wade shit with the way he gets to the line.

That's like 50% of his game. It's kind of annoying to watch.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
hey remember that time when you defended human trash like rudy fernandez for literally trying to injure other players

V0f6+

Yeah, and I was right. If you think people can act and think that fast, then damn dude. Ninja.

Emwitus

We play Laker basketball. That ball is shared, that ball moves, we'll score in the first 16 seconds, then after that we'll post people up, we'll get people in their right spots to finish off a shot. It's a little crazy about some of the stuff that's being said. But other than that, we're good. We're moving forward, he (Gasol) is good at what he's good at, and we'll exploit it."

I'm sure it's been posted but yeah, how could we higher a bigger idiot than mike brown?

Biggest play of the game was literally JR picking up his 2nd foul. Knicks were rolling at the time, now they're overpassing and passing up open shots.

Top Bottom