• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Please ask Frankman to find my post where I said Felton would give you 16/8 while looking like a idiot the whole time. I know he's got it bookmarked.
I'd personally wish you'd stop Skip Bayless style acting like your word is gospel, that's all.

Man I just went SAS...where are my cheeze doodles and my current list of best teams to front run?

"Kobe, do you like to make buckets?"

lol how do i skip bayless anything? am i making up storylines? am i clowning guys who don't deserve it? people want to say i'm wrong about things, but then they end up with ponies, kobechus, and kardashians for avatars. say what you want to say instead of bs'ing around some comparison that doesn't make sense.

There is not a single team in the league that I don't hate on in some way.

Get over yourself

everyone is out playing lin right now that's not exactly a high bar and doesn't invalidate what felton is
and i hope your pc you're trying to build sux
ok but
Okay, Felton sucks.

Knicks winning anyway.

Eat all the dicks.
tumblr_lzhvxyamA11qbj2hso1_400.gif

Please ask Frankman to find my post where I said Felton would give you 16/8 while looking like a idiot the whole time. I know he's got it bookmarked.

lol how do i skip bayless anything? am i making up storylines? am i clowning guys who don't deserve it? people want to say i'm wrong about things, but then they end up with ponies, kobechus, and kardashians for avatars. say what you want to say instead of bs'ing around some comparison that doesn't make sense.

There is not a single team in the league that I don't hate on in some way.

Get over yourself

Fair enough....I personally hate Dion Waiters and the recent Varejo influx of boozer screams.

Top Bottom