• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Down 16 with 3 minutes to go, how about starting 3 likes Kyrie Irving... :(, why is it teams can make a comeback against us but we never get that against anyone..

d[-_-]b;45530514 said:
Lol they playing so relaxed like they up 20...

yeah seriously. unrealistic but they could have narrowed the gap if they were more aggressive the last 5-6 minutes. i guess they made up their mind about losing when the 4th started.

congrats rockets, you guys kicked us in the mouth twice. no idea why we do so shitty against this squad.

Citizen Copeland is feeling it.

Land of Cope & Glory

cop-land.jpg

yeah seriously. unrealistic but they could have narrowed the gap if they were more aggressive the last 5-6 minutes. i guess they made up their mind about losing when the 4th started.

congrats rockets, you guys kicked us in the mouth twice. no idea why we do so shitty against this squad.

interior defense is fetid. i knew we were going to lose. need to work on that badly.

Clippers have played tonight like they knew other team is crappy. Lucky for them, Detroit is crappy.

Detroit doesn't look to have a bright future. Just a bunch of mediocre players.

Lol at cp3 not dunking.

Top Bottom