• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I know that feel bro. Grizz finally got another streak started after dropping three in a row.

IT'S NOT FAIR
Grizz keep losing to the same low tier teams

Swap you Pop for VDN?
Nah that's ok

Mike Brown knows the system

Perfect fit

Ime Udoka knows the system.

I'm going to share a secret with you guys...

PJ Carlesimo was really the guy pulling the strings as assistant coach. Pop was just the front man.

How many champions do we have since he left?

Yo jobber. You were only 34 points off.

You know you was scared shitless when the best bench got it down to single digits.

Duncan wasn't the same after Perkins elbowed him.

KingGondo

Banned
You know you was scared shitless when the best bench got it down to single digits.

Duncan wasn't the same after Perkins elbowed him.
I really wasn't.

The biggest change is that we're not scared of the Spurs any more. The mental edge they has is gone after last year's WCF.

jobber

I didn't know about that school shooting until Saturday!

I hardly watch the news at all. Friday was one of those I plan on hanging on GAF all day days then I end up being away from a computer until like 9pm.

It was baffling because he was back for a few games. I expected him to bust out crying during/after the 1st game.

I hardly watch the news at all. Friday was one of those I plan on hanging on GAF all day days then I end up being away from a computer until like 9pm.

It was baffling because he was back for a few games. I expected him to bust out crying during/after the 1st game.

His daughter died man, that pain doesn't go away after one good cry.

Duuuuuuuude.... !

jobber

What is it with Spurs-age and insensitive comments regarding ill family members of players/coaches?

First Crimson, now Jobber. :/

Eh...nothing against him or his daughter. I didn't know about KG not talking to him before the game (which is still odd given the circumstances)

I'm just as bad as the Chiefs fans cheering because the Chiefs QB got injured.
I accept your lambasting.

jobber

no offense jobber but you kind of sound like a loser

im glad Harden took a giant shit on your team in the WCF

Thanks. I'm glad too. Getting invested in the Spurs is taking years off my life. Would have lost a few more weeks if that shit happened in the Finals.

Duuuuuuuude.... !

I watched him coaching against the Spurs and he seemed ok. They got gassed in OT but still a good effort.

edit: since I'm under pressure from the media and the fans, I'm going to go ahead and suspend myself from this thread until the 26th. I will also donate $10 to David Stern.

perkins.gif

Dat follow through.

Pimpwerx

Where are those stupid fucking knickstape gifs tonight? Did the Knicks lose the regular season championship tonight or something? PEACE.

Top Bottom