• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Then why do we still have monkeys?

lakers.blog.jpg

Wish we would send Vesely to the D-League. Then we can at least see what in bizzaro world he actually does well.

Or reveal him to be Kendall Marshall tier at least.

Smokey

Why is Smokey racist against Lin?

:(

He's just gotta show me some something mane. He played nice too. Hopefully now that the ny game has come and gone he can relax and produce.

That small ball lineup was nice.. Can't be used all the time but lot of scoring potential with Asik cleaning up the boards and out letting the ball to the guards for quick transition buckets.

Even barkley and Kenny were cracking on that shit. No one in Brooklyn ever walked down the street chanting that.

Nobody does, but it's their thing. It's like when Cavs fans chanted "SCOTTIE PIPPEN" at LeBron like it's a bad thing

Youre seriously reaching for this.

Its ok when we whoop your ass for the 3rd time well make up a chant that your team can use

I do hope you guys whoop our ass for the 3rd time so when you get bounced out of the playoffs you'll finally learn the regular season doesn't matter

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This Phoenix medical team is just from another world... I haven't seen Jermaine O'Neal move like this in at least 3 years. I thought this guy was dead.
That's sounds scarily similar to who doesn't like fried chicken...

when did you become such a racist

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I haven't watched him play much. Does he look like he can grab more than 5 rebounds in 3 games?

He's actually played a couple of really good games this year... check his game log. I thought they were flukes, but he looks like an actual 34 yr old instead of a corpse now.

Pimpwerx

Shaq sounds a lot smarter on NBATV than he does on TNT, when he's just a damn minstrel. Why can't he be like this in the TNT studio instead of "yak yak" and "fried chicken" nonsense? PEACE.

Top Bottom