• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

CP3 with 5000 assists.

Obama-not-bad-300x228.jpg

In a game? I didn't know clips played the lakers today

etiolate

Banned
The Salmons question can be answered by looking at the other Small Forwards on the team.

He's also one of the more willing distributors on the team at this point.

Salmons pretty much represents all that's fucked up about the Kings roster. One, that they traded for him, two, that they took on his shitty contract, and, three, that the Kings front office was maybe the only front office in the league that didn't know he was washed up, and OH WAIT FOUR that they had experience with his selfish play before and still traded for him despite having guys like Tyreke and Thornton on the squad already.

The Salmons question can be answered by looking at the other Small Forwards on the team.

He's also one of the more willing distributors on the team at this point.

Salmons pretty much represents all that's fucked up about the Kings roster. One, that they traded for him, two, that they took on his shitty contract, and, three, that the Kings front office was maybe the only front office in the league that didn't know he was washed up, and OH WAIT FOUR that they had experience with his selfish play before and still traded for him despite having guys like Tyreke and Thornton on the squad already.

When is Reke coming back?

My fantasy team has been hurting...

pilonv1

Warriors played like shit, half a dozen Kings had their best game of the season and Cousins shot 18 free throws. Steph Curry also fouled out on a bunch of plays where he got all ball. Both teams had ridiculous calls against them.

The Los Angeles Clippers' franchise record-tying 11th consecutive victory had owner Donald Sterling leading a "hip, hip hooray" chant in the locker room.

Sterling grabbed the hand of coach Vinny Del Negro and held it up, exhorting his team, "Let's hear it for the coach." Then he told Del Negro, "Vinny, give me a hug," and the two men embraced.

"Eleven in a row. Not bad, is it?" Sterling said.

Only 2 players have ever posted multiple games of 25+ points and 12+ rebounds before the age of 20. One of them is Lebron James. Guess who the other one is?

Hint:
It's the guy pictured in my avatar

Got myself tickets to tonight's game. Third time to see Heat at the AAC, never seen them win (The 2nd time was when Ricky Davis was the focal point of the offense and we had Chris Quinn running point) so hopefully third time's a charm

Top Bottom