• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Mothman91

Look what Nate Robinson did to his carloos boozer bobblehead

nate-robinson-boozer-booblehead.jpg

gdlk
Lmao.

lol at the Boozer bobblehead

just did a calculation on the lottery odds too and it rounds out to the 4th worst team usually winning the lottery.

Jeff-DSA

Jabari Parker to Duke. Will probably be in the draft next year. I figured that's where he'd end up. Here's hoping that Coach K does him a lot of good.

Considering A Pimp Named Bynum still hasn't played, if the d12 trade didn't happen, for a few games The Lakers would field a starting lineup of

Duhon
Kobe
Metta
Jamison
JHill

Morris
Meeks
Ebanks
Sacre

eesshhh

since i know you guys aren;t tired of me talking about lebron.

dude is a goddamn freak. He bikes to and from shootarounds and home games, takes him around 30-45 minutes.he did it for the last two games and logged over 40 in the wolves game and 30 in the wizards game and still scored 20+ in both. says he does it for extra conditioning.

ef87b507d0d91dc7dc3a27af74138768.jpg

dude is a goddamn freak. He bikes to and from shootarounds and home games, takes him around 30-45 minutes.he did it for the last two games and logged over 40 in the wolves game and 30 in the wizards game and still scored 20+ in both. says he does it for extra conditioning.

He's burning himself out. Him biking back and forth to games is unnecessary.

A half hour bike ride isn't going to burn anyone out, especially not a world class athlete.

As long as it isn't a fixed gear bike there's really no problem, I doubt it's anywhere close to the most dangerous activity the average NBA player is involved in.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
A half hour bike ride isn't going to burn anyone out, especially not a world class athlete.

As long as it isn't a fixed gear bike there's really no problem, I doubt it's anywhere close to the most dangerous activity the average NBA player is involved in.

Yeah, like playing for Portland

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Bill Walton did it.

giri

Fatigue isn't an issue, but bikes aren't the safest thing to be on out in traffic. I wouldn't say it's a high risk activity, but why risk it when you're Lebron James?

This angle i get.

But it's becoming more common among NBA players to do this.

Besides, traffic is so bad in miami he's basically riding next to parked cars.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It's also unsafe. Imagine if he takes a spill and breaks something. That would be really stupid.

Yeah this shouldn't even be treated as news. Let him have a healthy hobby outside of basketball.

Future ESPN News:

Lebron James finally sat down this weekend and took in Stanely KuKubrick's classic film "2001: A Space Odyssey". Sources had the following to say; "He didn't get the hype, when the credits started rolling he kept asking the fuck was up with that space baby."

Top Bottom