• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Fox318

The Pelicans logo kills it for me. It makes it look like a PeeWee team, they need to make it more aggressive, like a killer pelican or something.

Last time somebody said make a more aggressive logo we got this:

tFAdT.gif

Thunder is a fucking stupid, Xtreme 90s can of Surge type of name. OKC shoudl have gone with the Owls. Yeah Pelicans is goofy, but I much prefer that to team names that try too hard to be edgy or intimidating.

Branduil

The actual jersey design for the Pelicans is nice but probably too similar to the Nuggets. I don't mind the Crescents name, but the whole Mardi Gras motif is too tired and obvious. Would like to see something cleaner and sleeker like the Pelicans one but using the Purple/Green colors.

It's not like being similar to other uniforms has stopped anyone before. See the Bobcats' new Dallas ripoffs.

Thunder is a fucking stupid, Xtreme 90s can of Surge type of name. OKC shoudl have gone with the Owls. Yeah Pelicans is goofy, but I much prefer that to team names that try too hard to be edgy or intimidating.

Back when the move happened to OKC, I read a suggested name of Barons, as in Oil Barons, with some mock up jerseys. Seemed pretty good to me.

Branduil

The Thunder just add insult to injury by having community college-level uniform design.

Whoever OKC hired to design their uniforms woke up hung over the day they were due and made them on NBA 2k5

LOL. "Okay, type in Thunder. Uh, needs something more. Let's try the orange trim. Oh, it's six. That looks good, let's call it a day."

I very much enjoy how this has morphed into a Thunder name/logo bashing session

also there needs to be a team in Boise so we can have the Idaho Potatoes

Branduil

The worst is OKC's road uniforms. I hate how they just try to squeeze "Oklahoma City" onto the front of a jersey. It's so rec league.

Would it be so bad to put "OK City" instead? I don't think people would be confused about where you're from.

Fox318

The worst is OKC's road uniforms. I hate how they just try to squeeze "Oklahoma City" onto the front of a jersey. It's so rec league.

Would it be so bad to put "OK City" instead? I don't think people would be confused about where you're from.

Oakland has a basketball team?

Top Bottom