• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Why would anyone come up with Pelican? WTF.

Who wants to be a fucking Pelican?

Give New Orleans back the Jazz. Make Utah become the Utah Near-Beers.
ummm...

pelicanbrief.jpg

Watch the movie/read the book. You'll get why.

exarkun

These are obviously lies. There is no way in hell that could possible be true. The Pelicans? Wtf is a Krewe? They could just play "Loving the Crew" at every game though. DRAKE ALL UP IN THAT BITCH

Puddles

Banned
It's really disappointing that you guys would rather see a status-quo league with a parade to the free throw line at the end of close games than a dynamic, exhilarating league where both teams had to race down the court and launch quick shots in the final minute.

My league would probably be the most fun basketball has been since Showtime.

It's really disappointing that you guys would rather see a status-quo league with a parade to the free throw line at the end of close games than a dynamic, exhilarating league where both teams had to race down the court and launch quick shots in the final minute.

My league would probably be the most fun basketball has been since Showtime.

I'm fine with the final minute stuff.

I think the fouling off ball on purpose (other than during an injury) should be a technical like it is in the final 2 minutes of the game but all game long. I've been saying that for a long time, nothing to do with Dwight. I fucking hate it.

The actual jersey design for the Pelicans is nice but probably too similar to the Nuggets. I don't mind the Crescents name, but the whole Mardi Gras motif is too tired and obvious. Would like to see something cleaner and sleeker like the Pelicans one but using the Purple/Green colors.

Top Bottom