• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Branduil

Oakland has a basketball team?

That reminds me, it's weird how they just call themselves "Golden State." I get it when you're the only team in the state, but there are three other pro teams in California. But I guess no one except the Raiders is eager to claim the name "Oakland."

That reminds me, it's weird how they just call themselves "Golden State." I get it when you're the only team in the state, but there are three other pro teams in California. But I guess no one except the Raiders is eager to claim the name "Oakland."

Athletics.

Also, for an odd choice of a nick name, you have to like how the Houston NFL team claims the entire population of Texas.

Fox318

Well after this year when the Kings move to Seattle, the Clippers are contracted for flopping, and the Lakers are demoted to the D-League Golden State will be the only one left.

We be loyal scouts... seriously.

211685_o.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Our new jerseys are at least better than OKC's

The racing stripes were aite too

Top Bottom