• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Smokey

How come this Rockets only have a 13-12 record? I have watched the last few games and they have been totally destroying teams.

They are still adjusting to each other. This is a whole new roster from last year except for 2-3 players. Also youngest team in the league.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
How come this Rockets only have a 13-12 record? I have watched the last few games and they have been totally destroying teams.

11-5 at home
3-7 on the road

They have the fastest pace in the league. It's a lot easier to player that kind of style at home feeding off the fans then it is doing it on the road. Also youngest team in the league so yeah inconsistency.

James Harden has the most experience in the Rockets starting lineup at 23. They are just young as fuck, but that probably explain them being to run up and down and score so much too.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Ah ok, they seem to be clicking pretty good now!They are fun to watch, gonna root for them this season. Besides I am Turkish, so I have the Ömer Aşık factor also. His last name means Love in Turkish, which gives another dimension to his good rebounding skills.

So ph33nix, I decided to got to 'Burger Joint' on 56th and 6th, inside the La Meridian Hotel.

Burger was meh, fries were ok, chocolate shake was fantastic.

Went to the NYC-GAF meet-up, realized that I had no business being there (I have a natural aversion to alcohol) and promptly left.

You were in NYC?! FUUUUUUUU I could've meet you there and watch some Lakers bro.

I only mentioned this hours ago in this very thread.

Speaking of Laker games, I have the shittiest internet connection in my hotel room. streaming the game off of League Pass Mobile is gonna be murder tonight.

Shadow780

I only mentioned this hours ago in this very thread.

Speaking of Laker games, I have the shittiest internet connection in my hotel room. streaming the game off of League Pass Mobile is gonna be murder tonight.

Haha sorry I just woke up for the game. Man I can tether my 3G in your room. FUCK, next time bro.

Top Bottom