• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

What the hell... Love is't going to travel because he apparently has an eye injury. From that one play against OKC where he was doing the eye injury gestures it looked like he didn't even get touched near the face or eyes. Guess I must be missing something..

one less guy to destroy us on the boards.

Sad about Josh Howard having another ACL injury :(

Jazz have looked really bad.

Nets suck and the Bulls are good which I called which is nice. This could change if Luol Deng dies during the season (decent possibility with his minutes) or if Deron remembers how to shoot though. East could actually turn out pretty interesting if Rose and Granger come back well and if the Bucks ditch Monta.

lol DMC with another meltdown. Should probably try playing defense instead of doing stupid things.

And that five game winning streak for the Raptors with Garbagani out is hilarious.

giri

What the hell... Love is't going to travel because he apparently has an eye injury. From that one play against OKC where he was doing the eye injury gestures it looked like he didn't even get touched near the face or eyes. Guess I must be missing something..

the one where YNB poked him in the eye?

It wasnt that hard to spot...

Sad about Josh Howard having another ACL injury :(

Jazz have looked really bad.

Nets suck and the Bulls are good which I called which is nice. This could change if Luol Deng dies during the season (decent possibility with his minutes) or if Deron remembers how to shoot though. East could actually turn out pretty interesting if Rose and Granger come back well and if the Bucks ditch Monta.

lol DMC with another meltdown. Should probably try playing defense instead of doing stupid things.

And that five game winning streak for the Raptors with Garbagani out is hilarious.

huh? pacers aren't going anywhere.

Steph Curry must be salivating right now.
lKnAI.jpg

etiolate

Banned
Cousins doesn't know how to handle the bad situation that he is in.

Half the team needs to be traded for vet leadership and guys who actually work with the heart of the talent that is there. The best coach this team has had since Adelman left is probably a few games of Scott Brooks coaching while Musselman was suspended for drunk driving. Contemplate that one. They could have rehired Brooks on the cheap but let him go for Reggie Theus, who despite his problems is likely the second best coach the team has had in that period.

So while Cousins may have been right for calling out whomever he did, you probably can't call out someone when you are slow up and down the floor every game, and it doesn't really matter who you call out when the decision makers above you are so terrible and the ownership such a joke that the issues at hand won't be fixed even if pointed out.

I hear that bosh is out due to the flu. how good the Jazz, I know that their only one game over .500 but the west is stronger than the east, should I expect a closely contested game that maybe gets away in the 3rd or 4th or a blowout?

masud

Banned
Oh shit freaky Zeakey is on my tv! Every minute he’s on nba tv is a minute he's not secretly running the Knicks from the shadow front office under the Garden...

why would Philly let a guy like Louis Williams walk? one of the few guys on that team capable of generating some offense.
dude's been ballin down in Atlanta

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn this young Rockets team is so fun to watch.

Top Bottom