• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I do not miss Patterson at all.

Same, Morris can score just as well and actually tries to play D/rebound. Looks like the kid is gaining a huge amount of confidence since he started starting.

Also more Greg Smith playing time is great.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik is a beast on the boards and Harden is shitting on the Grizz.

Lin is playing well.

Hilarious how Morris will play but I bet hill will get zero time.

Top 7 should be big 4 with mwp, Meeks, and hill. Those 7 should always play with Jamison in 8th. No one else should take away minutes.

Morris should be sent to Mordor.

Oh thank god mda said metta will start against better perimeter players. This will be a rotating starting lineup though. Ugh.

If the starters are Nash - Morris - Kobe - Pau - Dwight

Does that mean the bench will be Duhon - Meeks - Jamison - Metta - Pau?

No Jamison won't play. What you will see is Morris out early for Meeks too.

Mwp will play some 3 with the 2 bigs.

My guess is Ron and Meeks come in the first and maybe Duhon.

2nd starts with 2 bigs and mwp with Meeks and backup pg.

SMH they just showed a poll on the Jazz feed for Jazz fans voting, "who would you start your franchise with"

LeBron
Carmelo
Durant
CP3

Carmelo won, WTF

Matrix

Harden is insane.

TONEY :O

SMH they just showed a poll on the Jazz feed for Jazz fans voting, "who would you start your franchise with"

LeBron
Carmelo
Durant
CP3

Carmelo won, WTF

melo.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He's averaging as many steals as personal fouls per game this season WTF

Smokey

It's pretty crazy seeing the Rockets get to the line the way they do this year. Last year they were among the worst in the league.

Actually looking back on it that squad was so hard to watch

Top Bottom