• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

everytime there's a an altercation involving garnett, he ends up always backing away.
#bostonculture.

He will never forget:

peeler-garnett.gif

Lookin like Lil Mac just decked his ass

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Well, you were bound to get lucky in the draft eventually. I mean after drafting Bowie and Oden, the basketball gods kinda owed you.

Drexler? Porter? Arvydas? Drazen? Kersey? Jermaine? Z-Bo? Roy? Aldridge? Portland is amazing at drafting talent outside of say, the Top 3 pick.

PBY

Banned
Has sullinger looked like this all year? Haven't watched the celts much, only see his fantasy numbers which seem pretty ehh.

PBY

Banned
Aren't you the guy who said he didn't even like Basketball until Lebron joined the Heat? Am I crazy or was that you.
Not really sure what that has to do with anything butttt- always been a Heat fan, but I def became a bigger bball fan in general after lebron. Before lebron I'd prob watch like 20 heat games a year + all playoff games. Now I watch pretty much all the games.

Top Bottom