• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

dalVlatko

b211u.jpg

2RW59.png

lol

Pimpwerx

Learned something new today. Denzel Washington played ball at Fordham and was coached by PJ Carlisimo? I heard an interview with PJ today and he said Denzel was an above-average player. PEACE.

Scals just said that Demarcus Cousins is a nobody who plays in Sacramento, so why do people waste time talking about him?

Avery's iso offense blows, and now the whole country can see it. Run some sets ffs.

SamuraiX-

Scals just said that Demarcus Cousins is a nobody who plays in Sacramento, so why do people waste time talking about him?

Avery's iso offense blows, and now the whole country can see it. Run some sets ffs.

The White Mamba got all dat pent up rage and bitterness in his soul.

All I hear is: "HOW COME NO ONE WANT ME, MAN!? ;_;"

lol Kyrie's GF going ape shit on twitter. He's fucked. What a dumbass. Does he think the "I didn't post this! My phone was hacked!" excuse means shit? The pics are there.

his girl is acting up for no reason. youre dating one of the most talented young dudes in the NBA, you need to deal with the fact girls will be around him.

Top Bottom