• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

is this the face of a man who gives a fuck?
r5xGk.png

kyrie's balling on and off the court yo.

PBY

Banned
Good god this game. This is like those jimmy kimmel pranks where the parents give the kids coal, and then surprise them after with an actual gift.

masud

Banned
With the trouble Nets have scoring it makes no sense that MarShon Brooks or even Tyshawn Taylor can't get burn.

You effing turncoat!

I hope we win I just don't think we will. Knicks have been playing poorly and the Lakers should be on a high from getting Nash back. If we do win I will be talking mad shit. I should be good and drunk by then too.

Who we rooting for here Knicks age? Fuck both these teams.

what does Joe Johnson mean when he says he's got talent around him now when he had Al Horford, Josh Smith and decent Jamal Crawford in Atlanta

It's like how Deron Williams said that Joe Johnson was better than AK47, Boozer, Memo, and Millsap.

Both guys are living in delusion land this year and want to dismiss their former teammates I guess.

I hope we win I just don't think we will. Knicks have been playing poorly and the Lakers should be on a high from getting Nash back. If we do win I will be talking mad shit. I should be good and drunk by then too.

Who we rooting for here Knicks age? Fuck both these teams.

You and I both.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
We are all in agreement that Rondo is better than Deron, yes?

Yes, you too, dIEHARD.

Top Bottom