• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/87...ouston-rockets

Is Royce White literally stealing money right now?
couldn't believe when he started tweeting. Aren't these guys supposed to have handlers or publicists or something? the whole situation is stupid. :/
Lebron has a 28 footer that goes in 25% of the time to great effect. But a midrange game? C'mon now...
I'm not sure of the specifics but this season his jumper has been pretty good, he can either straight up knock it down or go into the post and shoot a turnaround. although his 3pt% is up right now. it's because of the few he takes, he needs to work on it.

two of them.
stunned-and-shocked.gif

Lebron has a 28 footer that goes in 25% of the time to great effect. But a midrange game? C'mon now...

his midrange game is worlds better than it used to be. a lot of that is because he's become much better at picking his spots from places he's good at shooting from

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow no foul call, fuck these refs

ASIK

Wow Kobe got hammered on that layup with no call.

Rebounding is killing lakers. Stop going small and use your bigs to get boards. Pau sat too long. Him and hill play well together.

fuck that attention whore. ive forgotten he was even on this team. hope he never plays a game for us

He is wasting his talent and an opportunity to get help on someone else's dime.

Double stupid.

Yeah I mean none of us know what's happening on the inside, but it really appears that he's just kind of going all "woe is me" while not understanding if he wants to play in the league he has to make a sacrifice or a change

The Rockets could be being dicks about it but there isn't really much that you can do

thekad

Banned
Yeah I mean none of us know what's happening on the inside, but it really appears that he's just kind of going all "woe is me" while not understanding if he wants to play in the league he has to make a sacrifice or a change

The Rockets could be being dicks about it but there isn't really much that you can do

Seems like he just doesn't want to play in the D-League and is using his anxiety as an excuse.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
These refs stink. Can't believe the Wolves announcers are crying about foul calls lol

Also I really can't stand JJ, bitch was annoying when he was in a Mavs uni as well.

Top Bottom