• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Please don't lose to the Wizards... Please don't lose to the Wizards... Please don't lose to the Wizards...

Young Kobe was an insane athlete so he didn't need it as much.

Kobe realized that he won't be able to fly over dudes forever and changed it up.

LeBron will need to the do the same unless his HGH is just that good.

LeBron will try too late.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So many flops in this Rox wolves game

Yep, I didn't know the Wolves were a bunch of floppers. Don't ever watch them. Then again the refs are not supposed to call flops fouls as much anymore and they have in this game.

Cloudy

Banned
Hakim Warrick with a solid game as a starter. This guy is one of the few athleticism-only players I really like watching. Seems like he might have the starting job for a while. Very entertaining player :)

16 and 8 so far on a great fg%

ok, i guess i can hope lebron develops it when he's 33 or so.

so does lebron

mj-laughing.gif

Wade I really wanna believe you didn't do that on purpose, that it was an Ndamukong Suh-like "Things moved so fast" accident....

To be fair it was Ramon Sessions.

Dude deserves due to him being the worse "pass first" PG i've ever seen.......unless passing to the rim counts.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Dude deserves due to him being the worse "pass first" PG i've ever seen.......unless passing to the rim counts.

He's the most selfish distributor I've ever seen in my life. If he comes down the court, nobody is touching it until comes off the rim.

it's cool it's happening for my team but what the hell is the big deal about lebron scoring 20+ in 26 consecutive games

like drew brees's record was amazing but not that surprising given how much they pass especially in the red zone

He's the most selfish distributor I've ever seen in my life. If he comes down the court, nobody is touching it until comes off the rim.

Yep every Bobcats game I;ve seen consisted of him chucking everything.

Even Ben Gordon was like "dude chill..."

if only because he wanted to chuck too..but at least that's his job.

No man deserves to get hit in that region. Unless they actually deserve it.

Gotta max out his VC points in limited playing time

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
To be fair the Rockets are also playing garbage D. The bigs are not showing on Barea or Shved and the guards are getting killed on back cuts.

True, Harden with some beautiful D at the end of the 2nd half.

The Rockets usually play garbage D though, except for lately, so we must SCORE SCORE SCORE

Game always goes to shit though when we have a lead and Toney comes in, unless it's the 4th quarter lol

Top Bottom