• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Everytime I see that fatherhood.gov commercial I think of Dy now

It's so fitting that "D-Y" are the last letters they utter in the commercial

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets look like shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How about a timeout or lineup change Mchale?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8782473/kevin-mchale-uncertain-royce-white-future-houston-rockets

MINNEAPOLIS -- Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale says he's unsure of first-round draft pick Royce White's future with the team.

White has been away from the team all season while sparring with the Rockets on how to treat his anxiety disorder. White has been vocal about the situation on Twitter, but has given no indication about when he will rejoin the team.

McHale was asked before the game against Minnesota on Wednesday when White would return to the team. He seemed genuinely puzzled, saying: "That's a good question. I don't know."

Is Royce White literally stealing money right now?

I don't think he was lottery so he doesn't make much but still

Top Bottom