• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Puddles

Banned
I tried to photoshop Harden's head onto a Wasteland Raider body from Fallout 3, but the color palettes didn't match, and I'm not elite enough at photoshop to make it work.

harden shooting 2/15 lololololol

seriously fuck lin, rockets should have kept dragic.

Harde, Dragic,Asik, parsons and patterson would have been nice me thinks and I've only seen dragic play one game.

Puddles

Banned
I like watching Kobe drives. It's nice to see a guy actually earn his trips to the free throw line after watching a Heat game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
sigh KoMe

I'd like to say a big fuck you to Patterson for not showing up this game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm really surprised at that. My 3rd biggest fantasy regret (dropped player) after Kemba and Jamison lol

All he can do is score and he's seemed bored from the start. Dude can't do anything else.

edit- lol

Matrix

You know your team D stinks when Jordan Hill can basically walk into the paint and get an And 1.

Top Bottom