• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pimpwerx

Kinda glad we lost to be honest.

Hopefully this is a wake up call that you can't coast 3 quarters and 10 minutes on defense.

6 times we did this, finally this is the one that broke the camels back.
They'll keep coasting, because we could have easily won this game if Ray or Miller made even one of those wide-open 3pt attempts they got in the 4th.

Anyway, this game just shows how important Cole is to this team. He misses a game with injury, and we lose. That's as concrete as evidence gets. PEACE.

this win and RGIII being in the building got me feeling playoff sweat

The tank is off

BRING BACK MY BOY WALL

WE GOIN TO THE FUCKIN PLAYOFFS I WANT TO PLAY THIS HEAT TEAM IN THE FIRST ROUND

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BING!

KoME died!?

Puddles

Banned
So,

Washington_Wizards_Kevin_Seraphin_jersey_65679.jpg

or

Washington_Wizards_Kevin_Seraphin_jersey_65665.jpg

?

Puddles

Banned
Lakers lol

Carlos Delfino makes 26-foot three point jumper (James Harden assists)

Carlos Delfino makes 21-foot two point shot

Chandler Parsons makes two point shot (James Harden assists)

Chandler Parsons makes driving layup (James Harden assists)

I didn't believe in the power until I saw it with my own eyes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets really just are not hitting shots they have been making. The D though is gross like usual.

Still seems Lakers and Blazers have this teams number this year.

Matrix

Rockets just chucking fucking threes lol

2/15 ewwwwwww :(

holy shit did the wiz really beat the heat? lol

ESPN was predicting this loss this morning but i didnt think there would be any way it would happen

Matrix

Top Bottom