• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why JR didn't just keep his position and take the offensive foul. Why mug Harden when you had position?

... oh yeah, JR Smith.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Sit Pau for the night. As a matter of fact sit him until he's traded for something.. a bag of muscle Milk maybe. I don't give a fuck what it is at this point. Give Hill and Jamison some run. Jamison is giving a fuck and Hill always plays hard. Fuck Pau right now. Fuck him.

He plays his heart out in the Olympics and then sleep walks in the NBA. ugh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who ARE awful.

haha yep. Seriously, I expect your team to make a run and most likely win, this game is far from over. 15 is nothing against the Rockets, just lock down Parsons.

Jefferson being too slow to contain the penetration on the pick-and-roll+Millsap being too vertically limited to protect the rim is a bad combination for defense.

Smokey

Sit Pau for the night. As a matter of fact sit him until he's traded for something.. a bag of muscle Milk maybe. I don't give a fuck what it is at this point. Give Hill and Jamison some run. Jamison is giving a fuck and Hill always plays hard. Fuck Pau right now. Fuck him.

He plays his heart out in the Olympics and then sleep walks in the NBA. ugh

Muscle milk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom