• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morris came to play.

Run away if you see me
Don't even say my name
Don't think that you can know me
Don't try and play that game
Every day that i get better
I watch as you get worse
My script is too the letter
And I'll write your final verse

I am here to stay (Well im here to stay)
And i have come to play

I came to play
There a price to pay
Time for you to get down on your knees and pray
I came to play
Say goodbye to the good old days
Their never coming back
Watch your future fade
I came to play
I came to play to get my dues paid

I guess you had a dream
But it cant be saved
I came to play

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PARSONS! LOL

Nobility

Banned
I must have blanked out when I picked Lakers over Grizz for pickem.

Seriously, I am confident I took a hit to the head because that makes no sense whatsoever in my mind.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This game is absolutely awful. Way too many 3s, I don't even care that they're going in. It's just a shit show of rain.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The 3 pt shooting in this game is insane and the lack of D from both teams is sad as shit.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yeah Pargo only scored 20 points for you last night, Coach Scott. Might as well bench him for nearly the entire second half.

Gotta keep that tank going strong.

This whole team is snoozing. The fuck is going on with Tyson. Jesus Christ.

Wow. And a tech. Wow.

Shitty ass refs but get your head in the game.

Matrix

Watching the Lakers on mute is hilarious. They constantly just STOP moving on D and I think there's a foul called, but the Grizz keep playing and score every time.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
ibqkfdQZLTaVys.gif

This is comical.

Kobe has missed some good looks tonight. Can't fault him as he's been so hot at shooting all year.

Their rebounding has been awful tonight. Too many possessions for Memphis as a result of that and the turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom